Fake Screenshots

Red_91

Well it's pretty easy to see when it's Def Jam you know, you recognize the graphics and all. And when you see two guys like that... :) But if you had removed them it would have become much harder you know. I had no idea that pic was almost a year old so my apologies.

Is this just a fake? Or is it from a game Cro? If so, you know which one?

This one looks pretty damn good, wouldn't you say?

Edited by GTAPlayer

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very very nice second picture GTAPlayer! I think we all need to start like ps3player said to work on making proper fakes....plus we'll run out of other game screenshots and CGI renders soon!! Like splicing characters from other GTA games or something into better graphics environments, make it funny, y'kno! I'm gonna give it a go anyway....:)

I'm not sure if that first one is a real fake... Looks more of a crime-city game something, I don't know man. The last one looks a bit suspicious too you know, so I'm not really sure those are GTA IV fakes... But man, they look really nice.

Edit: Now this is a fake man, looks pretty damn good, but I suppose this one is old too. Notice the 7 wanted level stars.

fake1.jpg

Edited by GTAPlayer

Hey guys! I've been busy with that pic Gycu sent a while ago, and I've come to conclusion that it actually is Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, so I was right about that one.

Here's a pic I took, look, you can see they are both from the same game:

So now we know for sure, just wanted to clear this up.

You're right man, we gotta sit back and relax and start posting real GTA IV fakes, know what I'm saying. Yeah I agree man, the pic looks amazing, you know the game? :) Anyway man, sounds like a good idea about putting GTA characters into other graphical pictures.

Thoose pics that CroScorpion posted are from Saints Row(GTAs beggest rival `till now) & the other one (Summer Barbeque)it`s made from an edited GTA SA pic ,that pic was released on April fools 2006 to trick the GTA fans

GTA Player pics:1st-croscorpion posted but I dunno from where it is

2nd-it`s from 2 days to Vegas (the one where you can see a red truck)

3rd one (the one with Sabiet hill) that appeared a while ago it`s an edited pic made from different games

(like Summer BBQ pic)

BUT all are cool you guys as GTA 4 Fakes...

god you guys, some of you are posting just random renders!

alistar at the top of the page. how is that evidence it will be in london? its just a random render.

gycu your russian-looking game is a gta mod with photoshop rendered snow and a cut out pink clothed VC black guy on a bike pasted in there.

croscorpion. HOW are those fakes? there just little screenshots of other games/renders/pictures. its not even close to gta4

and gtaplayer thats a good fake and all, but how does it have to do with gta? its like backpackers going on a trip and cars in the background. but its the best one on the page.

Don't be so critical tilly! Well...not until you produce some GTAIV fakes, and like I said in my last post, we're gonna start focusing on making better fakes rather than renders cos yeah, i know they aren't our talent, other than finding them and putting them in a realistic context.

• 4 weeks later...