Tommy,Toni,Claude,CJ,Vance return!? POSSIBLE!?

Putt

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully not, because British radio is annoying. If you were to hear about any of the main characters in the game, it would be a little like this:

Tommy: Drug kingpin in Vice City

CJ: Madd Dogg's manager

Toni: Leone Family capo who still lives with his mama

Vic: Dead, if you believe that was him in the VC Intro

Claude: Dead, HOPEFULLY

all of them wont return there will be little cameo appearances like cklause in san andreas. Tommy will be too old to make an appearance so thats out of the question i think. CJ would just be stupid becasue why would he come to London. Tommy on the other hand might make a cameo appearance by doing one last job at the age of 55 or however old he is.

Claude wont make another appearance im definetely sure of it

But they can't "throw away" all the characters they have worked on, I am 100% we will hear about or see someone we know whether it be a main character or just a small little character. And ps3 player, you are underestimating age, Tommy would be 56 if GTA4 was set in 2007. This doesn't mean he needs a walker, he can still run, kill and make funny noises inside a car with a hooker lol! Look at all the other characters in GTA; Salvatore looks to be well in his fifties and I think Avery (Carrington from VC and LCS) is somewhere near that age and they're fine. Very good possibility for Tommy to return as a cameo unless he's not dead... But I think that was R* just f***ing with us.

Its possible... in the way that it could physically be done, but that would defeat the object of having completely new gameplay and storylines.

Lots of people are asking for LC/VC/SA combined, or to bring back the main characters, so if Rockstar changed based on demand then its possible, but I reckon they'll be able to do something actually better.

Come on, you see all those jokes and ironies and innuendos and references in the existing GTA games? They don't happen overnight - Rockstar put a lot of time and effort into creating this sort of thing.

I trust them not to make that mistake.

no nate i disagree a few missions would destry the new trilogy as it is all new charachters ad new strory line but maybe soem cameo appearances like claude in san andreas

Lol. When I say a few missions I mean like in GTA 3 when you do a mission or two for 8-Ball. If it was alot it still wouldn't ruin the game. I find it crazy you'd think it'd ruin the game.

no nate i disagree a few missions would destry the new trilogy as it is all new charachters ad new strory line but maybe soem cameo appearances like claude in san andreas

I've come to the conclusiont that you're f***in' retarded. How would it ruin the game? Also, how would Tommy be "too old" in GTA IV?

If anyone, I'd like to see Tommy, personally.