Tommy,Toni,Claude,CJ,Vance return!? POSSIBLE!?

Putt

But also Sal could-a faked his death

I nuked Salvatore's car with my rocket launcher, errupting it into a firey ball of flame, and blowing up all the cars around it. There is no way he could've faked his death.

Well you "cheated" the storyline, you were supposed to do one thing but took the easy way out...not saying you actually cheated...cause I think I did the same thing :P

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there should be a new guy.

26 yr old guy

he knows tommy,claude,cj e.t.c

set in all the cities.

all the same features as san andreas but with some more added features.

only cj and and vance shood return and vance would be like a fatherly figure to cj

victor vance died remember.

in VC DEATH ROW

why did lance vance goc after that gang because they killed his brother-........ victor vance.

• 2 weeks later...

Victor Vance died in death row? I thought he died when he got shot up by those agents in the Vice City opening cutscene.

Tommy Vercetti, I would definitely like to see him in GTA 4.

and Salvatore died after Asuka sends Claude on a mission to tear off all ties with the Leones by killing Sal

Victor Vance died in death row? I thought he died when he got shot up by those agents in the Vice City opening cutscene.

and Salvatore died after Asuka sends Claude on a mission to tear off all ties with the Leones by killing Sal

No. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Victor did die during that drug deal.

And people, it's Lance and Victor. Wu Zi, if you say Vance alone which is stupid to do, we won't know who you're talking about.

Edited by Rashon125

Yeah thats what i ment.

in vc, why did l.vance go after them guys because they killed his brother.

I hope Tommy Vercetty will return cause is the most bad-ass character ever but only a short appearnce ,CJ too should return but only in 1 mission where he must help you and then he dissapeares.

Damn can you believe that Victor Vance who is tough guy it`s killed so stupidly in the first intro in Vice city,that guy can kill 100 people alone and he dies like a pussy in VC.after all you can do with him in GTA VCS :)

• 2 weeks later...

We won't see any past characters, nor any past locations or past main characters. Rockstar have already said before that it will be an entirely new series of games, like a new trilogy basically. So nothing from other games, just a new series of events that will hook-in together to make a storyline.

Tommy could return, but as a mature 40 something year old gang boss.So the main character could do some jobs for him. Im Kinda tired of CJ and that gangsta theme, he could appear but not as the main character.

Are oyu crazy 40 year old he was aobut that age in Vice City. If he comes back he will be about 60 like Rocky Balboa.

Um, not quite, dude. He was 35 if I remember correctly, but you're right, if it's set in present time, he'd be over 40.

My bad, i rounded off his age a bit too much , but anyways 40 or 60 years old - he could make a good employer. But its kinda cool if R* makes entirely new series, i mean - we all have been waiting for something new right?

Well I want something new Tommy would just be a blast from the past and to be quite honest I didn't like him much and plus its on a new console which basically means it is going to be a brand new storyline.

No, being on a new console doesn't mean it will be a new storyline. Where does that make any bit of sense? The put GTA on the PSP and it's still the same storyline. And, if I'm not mistaken, isn't everyone saying the main character in 2 is the main character in III? I'm no expert, but I'd say that follows the lines of "same storyline".

I've assessed, from your name and mostly hideous posts, that you are no where near credible enough to have your opinion actually taken seriously. I'm not being mean, I'm being honest. It's the honesty that's mean, not those that speak it.