Tommy,Toni,Claude,CJ,Vance return!? POSSIBLE!?

Putt

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I am new here and after reading this I have come up with some theories as to what could happen in the gta 4 series

- ok as an intro video in the next game we get a recap of main events that went down in all the previous games

they show vercettis and cj's rise to power and they show claude as well then it turns to what happend after each game , tommy builds his empire it controls the entire south eastern of the usa and vice city himself and salvatore find out they are half brothers salvatore wants cj's head and together they gather up a bunch of guys and waste ppor cj. then it fast foward to present time where tommy and salvatore are heading up the family buisness and together they branch out to what ever city the next game will take place in and start up operations leaving some new character to be introduced in charge and that is where the new game picks off

Oh I misread your idea. I thought you just said they were half brothers not that they both were planning, together, CJ's death. Still a good storyline and maybe they still can be brothers, but Tommy finds out CJ had Sal's death planned and came in contact with the people in Liberty, seeing as CJ was in Liberty at one point, its very possible.

Edited by Original GTA Master