Gettin borin

YJIplayer

What the hell is this doing in Gang Recruitment? This is supposed to be in the General Discussion of some GTA game if that's what you're playing. After we find out what he's playing could someone please move this to the right section? But on topic: try learning to do stunting, try to be the game 100%, actually nevermind you haven't beaten it yet so... I don't know first beat it and then there's still lots of things you could do, just be creative.

You could do what I do and use your :DIMAGINATION :D

What I did with SA was first start the game all over again and I got the cop outfit in the very beginning. I just played around as if CJ was a cop and made the missions into more police oriientated. Its fun I kinda gave CJ a life. He odesnt have to be a policeman.

Yes you may think its stupid and say its not the Sims but I found it kept SA fun.

You could do what I do and use your :DIMAGINATION :D

What I did with SA was first start the game all over again and I got the cop outfit in the very beginning. I just played around as if CJ was a cop and made the missions into more police oriientated. Its fun I kinda gave CJ a life. He odesnt have to be a policeman.

Yes you may think its stupid and say its not the Sims but I found it kept SA fun.

Man that's ridiculous lol....In a good way, that reallydoes make me wanna go play some SA right now. But ya, sometimes i'd just liek make CJ have a life for a day or twoo, really fun.

San Fierro missions were fun Tec 9, even the Zero missions cause the cutscenes were great.

And yes, how did you get bored while doing the missions of SA. They're better than VC missions which is extremely good.

1. I'm playin SA (PS2 version)

2. Sorry for not postin in the rite section

3. i've already finished the game a few times...well the missions at least

I reli have a hard time tryin to finish 100%...especially the schools. can anyone help me there??

Ya, sumtimz i get creative; once i loaded up on guns and pretended to be a contract killer...

and what exactly do you do when you go stunting???

And the good thing now is you can swim (duh lol). Cause I was playing VC the other day and when you do stunting near water it's dangerous I got so lucky trying to jump over water and almost didn't make it but landed on the rail and grinded off. It was pretty sweet. :P If you have the PS2 version maybe you could get a friend to come over and play two player? Or just like bear said: use your imagination create a little life for poor old CJ. Lol, sometimes I do that stuff. I also take pics of really funny stuff and save it. Just be creative!

And the good thing now is you can swim (duh lol). Cause I was playing VC the other day and when you do stunting near water it's dangerous I got so lucky trying to jump over water and almost didn't make it but landed on the rail and grinded off. It was pretty sweet. :P If you have the PS2 version maybe you could get a friend to come over and play two player? Or just like bear said: use your imagination create a little life for poor old CJ. Lol, sometimes I do that stuff. I also take pics of really funny stuff and save it. Just be creative!

Hey, do you use PC versions? Well, do you need cheats,gamesharks, or mods to grind good? Cause I can go for maybe a second at most and then just fall. Though 25% of time I can do 360 off it and land. And which GTA and console is best for grindin if you know?

Nah, I have the Xbox version as my PC is crap. That little "stunt" was just luck :P but I think I might've done it before but it was still luck. I think they say VC is the best for stunting but then again SA is bigger and I don't have much knowledge in stunting. As for the console there are only two (PS2 and Xbox) and I don't know whatever the player is more used to I guess...

Edited by Artur