New Project

DareDevilX

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may I use this as a chance to be noticed? and do you just want raw footage put in one clip, not text or image effects? and may I send it directly to you so I dont have to worry about upload stuff? because I have this problem where I tried to upload a video, and it hasnt shown up yet. its a commercial showing my skills as a maker.

I have plenty of others, most including San Andreas.

also, are there any specific stunts that you are looking for, or just "any stunt"

I don't think canceling this is a good idea. First, this stunting forum needs much more enthusiasm to encourage people to start stunting. And this might help, some people would take a chance. Second, as I said in the pm, you need only about 10 stunts for the audition vid. Something about 1:30 - 2 minutes long. Third, doing 2 vids at a same time isn't a problem. Especially if you're doing two kinds of vids that don't need much stunts.

If you're quitting, I'll continue this collab and yes, I'm already doing an another one and I still have to release a crew vid.

So, I need to know:

1) Who is in?

2) Who will edit?

You send the editor the font, TXDs and replays. No pre-frapsed clips!

I wan't to make full solo video for audition,not just ten stunts...Anyway we can continue with the collab

and I'll finish my audition video later....but we need more stunters...what about Ghost?

Nobody applied yet beside you and Godfather...

If there's no one else to edit I can do it,I'm using Nero Vision 4...

Edited by DaredevilX