New Project

DareDevilX

Bump :whistle:

Who is actually still in this? And who will edit? If no-one else will, I will volunteer.

Cmon guys its really not good for this section to see projects die so easily. Even if we have to have VC and SA in the same vid, it will still be good for the community. Want me to make a new topic thats a litlle more organised? Then we can use this as the chat topic about who's in etc.. How about that?

EDIT: I think anyone should be allowed to join, regardless of how good their stunts are. The editor can just use their best stunts, that way everything is fair :D

Edited by Ghost

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo if you use both VC and SA in one vid it'll end up looking like shit. If you want to, start a separate VC project. Just try not to involve this SA one into it.

But yeah, this stunting community needs someone to kick it's ass and put them to work.

edit

So, who could we possibly count on?

DaredevilX, Ghost, Godfather, me and possibly StuntX. I guess Jace and Wheelman101 could join aswell. They're a little bit experienced when it comes to SA.

Look, if you want the VC collab so hard - start one! It doesn't take much skills or balls to make a new topic named "VC collab" or whatever. Hybrids never look good. It's rather irritating when you switch engines during the single vid.

So, we have 5 stunters now. Ghost being an editor is fine with me. People like his music better. And he knows how to do a good job. But one more thing to Ghost: Don't use that flash effect too much like you did in TSO. Especially when it comes to bumps. It's better when you can see that moment when the bike gets in the air. Use it after the landing or while in the air. But nvm, you have more posts than me on GTAS anyway. And try to render a good sound :coolthumbup:

Why wouldn't it be?

Anyway, I have 4 spare Hydra stunts. I'll try to nail the 5th one.

Its just that some stunt videos only allow cars and motorcycles.One time I posted on this other forum,It was some car stunts,and a whole lot of crybabies got bent out of shape and they said ''Hey man,this video is for planes only!''and then another guy said ''who the fu*k are you anyways,we have never seen you post here before?''.Those damn pricks :pissedred:

I'v got three stunts now. But 2 of them are the same stunt; I fall at landing in one and the other lands normal. And a other stunt. That makes 2 actual different ones. They are extremily easy ones but If to little stunts get submited you can always use them. But to who do I have to send them? Sorry if this has already been awnsered in this topic..

1) There wasn't any time gap between those 2 posts, so you should've used edit.

2) Send only good and landed stunts. There's no point in sending unlanded ones since they won't be used in the vid anyway. Same goes for very easy ones.

3) What do you guys think for a deadline?

Ok, but I'l send those easy ones to, cause it's just my opinion but they do look nice. Maybe you guys like um. And a deadline could be next week.

1) There wasn't any time gap between those 2 posts, so you should've used edit.

I didn't realise I had double posted untill I actually had posted. Besides I very rarely do that.

edit: I got a picture.

It was to big to upload (1.7 mb) so here's a link

http://www.freefilehosting.org/public/2691....gif?no_history

Edited by jaçe

I have problem with replays....I saved one and when I tried to play it again another replay shows up and not the one with stunts?

Maybe deadline should be about 15th Januray because I don't have school trough whole January and I'll have more time for stunting...

Edited by DaredevilX