Death

Dark Lord

Oh,come one guys! These are not treu. How come an computer know when you die. You have to live your life like tommorow is the last of yours days.Please understand this.If an eartquache will happen you will die in 2006.If an tsunami will hit you will die in 2006.So a computer cant say when you will die. When God will want that you to finish your life on earth that is the moment you will die.So please again DO NOT BELIVE IN THESE THINGS.If now a bus will hit you,you will die in 2006.What you will do if this thing syas that in 2059 you will die and you died in 2085? Lets anserw to this question now.

This thing is a rubbish,JD. Personaly this is my opinion.And everyone should say this.

Edited by TG187

Oh,come one guys! These are not treu. How come an computer know when you die. You have to live your life like tommorow is the last of yours days.Please understand this.If an eartquache will happen you will die in 2006.If an tsunami will hit you will die in 2006.So a computer cant say when you will die. When God will want that you to finish your life on earth that is the moment you will die.So please again DO NOT BELIVE IN THESE THINGS.If now a bus will hit you,you will die in 2006.What you will do if this thing syas that in 2059 you will die and you died in 2085? Lets anserw to this question now.

This thing is a rubbish,JD. Personaly this is my opinion.And everyone should say this.

We all know. It's just a teaser site.

Umm... yes I do think everyone here knows this is just a gimmicky site... lol. Also not everyone here believes in God.

This thing just goes by the average human lifespan for someone of that particular BMI, or at least that's what I can work out, seems kinda pointless, mine said Sunday, August 12, 2085.

That is saying: "The calculator will say 5+8 is 13" "BUT OMG WUT EEF YOO GET HIT BI A BUS, WILE PRESING 8? LOL!"

This is calculating your answers, not predicting your future.

Hmm...

Lets recollect

Me(jay): April 19,2064

Zimoo: Monday, February 9, 2037

]

Chris: Sunday, August 12, 2085

The Gangsta:2096

Skyline: Tuesday, May 7, 2041

Nate: July 13 3000

I Just Shot a Bear: Saturday 19th of June 2096

Lol.If anyone is having i tiff with anyone one of the above members.Start a War-Flame Topic before they die.

:P