Call of Duty 3

Red_91

Well I've played COD2 on Xbox and Xbox 360 and there's a HUGE differnce. Original Xbox is ok... but 360 is amazing! Couldn't stop playing it and COD3 might not be as a dramatic change from 1 to 2 but still loks pretty damn good. The online multiplayer is awesome too. Can't wait to get a 360 and lay my hands on it lol.

Edited by ArturKim21

Yeah I read a preview once and the creators said it's not as much of an improvement from COD1 to 2 but there are some awesome changes. I believe there are several new multiplayer modes and there is this feature that when the enemy runs out of ammo and he lunges with his gun at you. You grab it just in time (automatically) and you have to alternate pressing 2 buttons to get him off. They also said you'll almost piss your pants when it first happens. Lol.

Edited by Artur

on ps3 its said to be amazing, especially if you have surround sound and a few sub-woofers. I think it got 94% in Play, an english playstation 2 (and 3) mag. The general opinion seems to be its rather good. On ps2 it won't be as good, obviously, but it is worth getting.

Check around on the net on gamespot or other sites, plus check out a few playstation mags and you'll get a general overview.