Official Xbox Discussion

Chris

Pro? Never heard of that. I'd go for the Premium (Elite will become the premium)

Games, don't ask me.

And if you buy a 360, XBL really is a must. It's the price of one game (so here that's 60 EUR. I don't know how much pounds.. probably something like 50). To bad you have to pay for it, but it's whorth it. But then you do have your ps3 what is online too. So if you don't think you need even more online play..

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on Xbox Live playing Call of Duty 4 about 10 minutes ago, and none of the matches would load. And when I sign in to Live, my XBL page, my Marketplace page, and my Games page on the dashboard won't load. I've talked to some people, and its happening to them too. Ap

Is anyone else here noticing any problems?

I was on Xbox Live playing Call of Duty 4 about 10 minutes ago, and none of the matches would load. And when I sign in to Live, my XBL page, my Marketplace page, and my Games page on the dashboard won't load. I've talked to some people, and its happening to them too. Ap

Is anyone else here noticing any problems?

I guess you don't go to many gaming websites, but these problems have been occuring for the last 11 days! I mean, I don't expect my cable provider to lower my bill when the cable goes out during a bad storm or something, but after 11 days of it not working properly, I want them to do something! (And to answer your question, everyone is receiving these problems.)

I don't care if you're not good at Halo or if you don't play online much, I just want someone to act like an ass. Considering I'd rather blow myself up with the rocket launcher while screaming "TERRORISTS!!!" multiple times than get the most kills.

Lol. I'm gonna do that. Hmf, still..there is no 360 to be seen in my house. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BUMP.

Looks like Microsoft is finally doing something about cheaters. If someone is proven to be a serious offender, they're going to have their gamerscore reset to zero and a big notice on their gamercard saying that they're a cheater. I'm not too sure if it'll actually prevent more cheating, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

BUMP.

What the fuck? I've been suspended from Xbox Live! I'll be able to get back on in two hours, but this is royally fucked up! I haven't cheated or anything. Xbox Live needs to get their shit straight on who to fucking suspend. Last thing I did was go into a free roam last night and start running over people. Are you telling me these fuckers can get me suspended or even banned for PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME? Oh my God, that's how 90% of the people online on GTAIV play, are you gonna suspend all of them, Microsoft?

Edited by L-RiC

If it turns out like that, I might as well record my call to Microsoft and post it on YouTube. There's gonna be an F-bomb every other word and I'll be screaming my head off until this problem is fixed. Hell, even if I'm not labeled as a cheater, I might as well raise hell anyway; I've got nothing better to do.

If it turns out like that, I might as well record my call to Microsoft and post it on YouTube. There's gonna be an F-bomb every other word and I'll be screaming my head off until this problem is fixed. Hell, even if I'm not labeled as a cheater, I might as well raise hell anyway; I've got nothing better to do.

Bold: Yup, that's what I'd do. Actually, I got the idea from you, which is when I finally get a 360, half the time online I'm just going to be blowing myself up screaming terrorist.

About the whole deal with Microsoft thinking you're a cheater, that'd incredibly stupid and I'm sure it's because of people that get pissy at you since the can't beat you and end up reporting you to feel good about themselves. Oh and yes, record the phone call to Microsoft, and please say to them that your friend Nate got head from Bill Gates at the end of the phone call..... o.o