How are you going to die?

Kitsune Inferno

I think the best time to die is when you can say that u don't regret your life so far and you've done all the things you could to make your life better, when you can say that you have truly lived. Some people do things in a short time that others do in a whole life. I really tried to think and find the answers to these questions.. Why are some people dying sooner and others later? Why innocent people die? When our time to die will come? How are we gonna die? We dont know the answers. Sometimes we might know, like..commiting suicide, or having enemies, or taking drugs, but still there can happen things..miracles, or I just say the destiny? So I think we can control our death but not completly. We can't run from it and sometimes we can't force it to come, but our life leads us to it. So my answer to this topic's question is that I don't know how/when/where/why will I die. Maybe if there will be an assassin he should know, but still I might escape. Maybe if someone who infects me with HIV knows, but maybe till then they'll find the cure...So I only hope I'll die happy and pleased.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's old age, I plan on telling my children, granted that I have some, that I hate them seconds before I die.

hahahahaha lol man classic material yeh but i am most likly to die when i put my head in the oven when i then relize it's not on but then i am struck down by heart failure after seeing my dog piss on my $500 rims

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely in a car crash, i near rolled my mate's mum's honda jazz the other day, its only a 1.3 and its automatic, this was in a feild on private property, btw. So yeah, i cant even drive by law (im 15) and ive nearly rolled a car :thumbsup: and i nearly hit a tree and drove 8into a ditch in my uncle mitsubishi l200 BEAST, plainly cos i couldnt see over the dashboard! :rolleyes: And i nearly reversed into a moving car out of my drive, gosd that was funny...

• 3 weeks later...
Definitely in a car crash, i near rolled my mate's mum's honda jazz the other day, its only a 1.3 and its automatic, this was in a feild on private property, btw. So yeah, i cant even drive by law (im 15) and ive nearly rolled a car :thumbsup: and i nearly hit a tree and drove 8into a ditch in my uncle mitsubishi l200 BEAST, plainly cos i couldnt see over the dashboard! :rolleyes: And i nearly reversed into a moving car out of my drive, gosd that was funny...

I don't think I'd be bragging about that, personally. I'd kick your ass if you illegally rolled my f***in' car.

Ok I am not going to get into details:

Ok I will be walking down this street and pass a sign that says do not enter.

So I enter right? right? Well anyway this random boulder appears out of nowhere and lands on me. But the boulder doesnt kill me caused there was a hole in the boulder. Anyway so I ran and this car comes by and does a drive by. The guy shot me 352 times but somehow misses all of my organs that are important.

MY PANCREAS!!

anyway, so I get up and I here terrorists coming so the next thing I do is lay down and pretend to be a corpse. They actually thought I was a corpse, but I was stepped on probably-I dont know! I lost count. So I get up with my broken back and this ninja throws a shuriken in my eye. I fall on the ground crying. The ninja said ask a question at [email protected] and then I will KILL YOU! But I am not dead yet. So anyway I decide to go back home and my girlfriend (I do not have one yet) is on the bed with her bra on. She takes it off and I stare at it. It was so beautiful that my heart could no longer take it, then my head fell off, and then I die. My girl friend then "plays" with my dead body. I would know because after your head gets chopped off you can see stuff until 9 seconds has gone by.

I survived from a boulder, a drive by, and a random ninja attack but I die because of boobies. That must be the worst death a MAN can go through. At least a straight man.