How are you going to die?

Kitsune Inferno

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only death that I think is honorable is saving someone from death and taking the shot. A good death I hope I go through is probably if I don't expect it. If I get shot and I had no idea that the guy was pointing a gun at my head, that would not be scary. If you know you are gonna die, that is scary. So if I hear Elvis Presley's voice and I know I am gonna die, that would be scary. But since it was Elvis's voice, Elvis is dead and that would be even scarier because Elvis P. has been resurrected from the dead to do something to me. If I were to die, I hope it would be a painless death and during sleep.

I think there are 3 ways :the global warming will kill us all including me

an asteroid will destroy eastern Europe -including my country

the second day after I`ll win 100 million $ my wife will put poison in my coffee to keep<< ...MY Money,My goddamn stuff>>(sonny Forelly-VC sad that :)

Or maybe while playing Grand Theft Auto: World

• 2 weeks later...

Stabbed

73%

Bomb

67%

Poison

67%

Natural Causes

67%

Suicide

53%

Eaten

47%

Gunshot

33%

Suffocated

33%

Disappear

27%

Disease

27%

Accident

20%

Cut Throat

20%

Drowning

20%

:) I`ll never get close again to blades/knifes `cuz the result it`s that I`m gonna get stabbed.

You scored as Natural Causes.

Your death will be by natural causes, though not by any diseaese, because that is another option on this test. You will probably just silently pass away in the night from old age, and people you love won't realize until the next morning, when you are all purple and cold and icky. So be happy, you won't be murdered.

Natural Causes 93%

Stabbed 67%

Disappear 67%

Bomb 60%

Disease 60%

Poison 47%

Suicide 40%

Eaten 40%

Accident 40%

Suffocated 33%

Gunshot 20%

Drowning 7%