"Keep Your friends close..." before "The Job"?

draftermatt

So I've only been playing Vice City for a few weeks now (I didn't get a PS2 till Summer, I don't like fads heh). Anyway, I own everything, and have completed all of the missions except "Distribution" and "The Job" and then whatever is beyond that.

I finished the $300 lap dance and got a call from Ken saying to get to the Print Works for "Cap the Collectors" and now I'm getting ready to work on "Keep Your Friends Close..." But why is this coming up now when I haven't finished "The Job" and I'm only 66% done? I figured this to be the last mission.

Did I do something wrong?

So you mean you are getting to do KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE without doing THE KOB.

But there is no storyline connection of them.So it wont matter whichever you do.

So according to me there is nothing you did wrong.

Keep Playing.

Yeah :thumbsup:

You spelled the JOB wrong, lol.

In order to do Keep your friends close, you have to pass THE JOB, since the job is the mission were you have to get the money and give it to sonny.

You DO NOT have to finish ALL the property missions to trigger the final missions. You just have to make an asset with 5 out of the 7 properties. It happened with me and it happens with everyone. You can choose to finish the other properties missions because it only makes "Cap The Collector" easier by having more assets so the Forellis would have to go to more assets to tax them. Your game is completely fine. :)

Oh, and LV, all the property missions aren't storyline missions but they aren't non-storyline missions either. The only property missions that are storyline missions are the Print Works missions since you HAVE to complete them so you can trigger the final missions.

In order to do Keep your friends close, you have to pass THE JOB, since the job is the mission were you have to get the money and give it to sonny.

No you don't. You don't give the money that you got from The Job to Sonny. The Print Works missions are mandatory so you can give the printed counterfeit cash to Sonny.

Edited by Rashon125

• 1 month later...