Vice City Stories for PS2 trailers: Links here

Al the Killer

Yeah I bought mine for like $210 at Best Buy on a sale. On topic, I think that VCS should be ported to PS2 just for the people who don't have PS2s. Even though it might not have good graphics for PS2 but they're will be GTA fans that want all the GTA games and cannot afford a PSP. The game would be like $30 for the PS2 and like TVG said: R* would make more money.

Yes, so it's still a PS2 port! And PSP's are $250 BTW.

$250 canadian? Here in Canada PSPs are $320 plus VCS and tax is well over $400

Rashon, R* fixes some glitches if they feel like it, but most glitches are still there. For example, the GTA3 purple nines glitch is in all 3 versions. The big major glitches in SA (gym glitch, pool glitch, basketball glitch, madd dogg glitch many more because SA is a bugs home) were in all 3 versions.

$250 canadian? Here in Canada PSPs are $320 plus VCS and tax is well over $400

Rashon, R* fixes some glitches if they feel like it, but most glitches are still there. For example, the GTA3 purple nines glitch is in all 3 versions. The big major glitches in SA (gym glitch, pool glitch, basketball glitch, madd dogg glitch many more because SA is a bugs home) were in all 3 versions.

He meant 250 American Dollars.

Yeah, I know. A couple glitches are fixed but most just stay there. The thing with the Madd Dogg glitch is that is actually affects the storyline but in VCS there are no glitches that majorly affect you from getting 100% or passing the storyline so I'm not sure what's the big deal about the glitches in VCS.

From how much of a failure VCS was i'm sure it will come to PS2, Rockstar North may not have the time but Leeds dose. VICE CITY STORIES, COMING SOON TO PS2. Think about it Rockstar Leeds ;).

Edited by Trey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...