Maurice Chavez

Precision

• 2 weeks later...

If R* really, REALLY wants to impress my dumb @$$, they'll have brought back Maurice Chavez with the radio show 'Gardening with Maurice', as mentioned by Lazlow and some random caller in GTA 3's Chatterbox. They did put Lazlow in V-Rock, after having Lazlow mentioning in Chatterbox that he 'Got kicked off the rock station'..

So who knows?

-Fred

If R* really, REALLY wants to impress my dumb @$$, they'll have brought back Maurice Chavez with the radio show 'Gardening with Maurice', as mentioned by Lazlow and some random caller in GTA 3's Chatterbox. They did put Lazlow in V-Rock, after having Lazlow mentioning in Chatterbox that he 'Got kicked off the rock station'..

So who knows?

-Fred

You're right, I forgot that. I remember Lazlow saying:

"Look here's the deal: This isn't gardening with Maurice, that's on later."

I just hope they bring back my personal favorite radio personality, Fernando Martinez. If any one of you ever heard the GTA Vice City Radio (audio) CD's, with the tracks we all know and love, and extra DJ-material not found in the game, you know why I laugh my @$$ off every time I hear that guy.

'Some times when Fernando goes down town, he bring a 'Men-at-work'-sign. I stay down there so long, I bring chips.'

-Fred