Lance older than Victor Vance

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not twelve im turn 14 next month. Oh and that monkey pic was taken by me but of a dickhead i saw in forest which must of been you coz i gave the pic to the monkey i took a pic of

oh do the math

1993 - 0

2006 - 13

u did fail math

Edited by Dazza

THEY DON'T GET EVERYTHING FROM ROCKSTAR. I don't think Sam Houser would like to spend his day wondering how old Lance Vance is anyways! You people are retarded!

Well actually, they do, more or less. There are more people than just Sam in Rockstar you pleb, they're a multi-national corporation. They have thousands of staff, this would include a few people for assisting Brady Games, specifically Tim, who does the actual writing, with any queries and information he needs.

It's quite ironic you calling people retarded. Have you read your own comments here? No? Well here's another intelligent post you made, in addition to the one quoted above:

Well i don't live near the forst................................................... But You probobly look like a monkey. And you're about as mature as a 12 year old. You suck.

Wow, are you 12? You have the spelling AND grammar to match.

None of you cockfags have even bothered to stop trading meaningless insults to realise what exactly you're talking about. You are arguing over a fictional characters age. It doesn't even matter how old he is, nor does it affect and gameplay elements or storyline.

And to those accusing Trey of being Adriaan... do you actually think another GTA webmaster would be such a prick as to make multiple accounts on his friend's forum? No of course he wouldn't. Trey is just some asshat from Denver, Colorado, USA. Whereas Adriaan lives in South Africa, and no he isn't using a proxy. I was someone who helped Adriaan get known in the GTA community, he wouldn't shit all over my forums like this.

Trey is one of the many (probably around 80%) pre-pubescent kids whose parent/guardian bought him a PSP so he can play games with his friends when he doesn't have schoolwork to do. They also bought him GTA LCS and VCS because he is not old enough to buy it himself, and/or doesn't have the money. They didn't bless him with maturity though, which shows in his thoughtless posts. Mind you, Dazza also takes blame here for retorting, should have taken it to the warzone earlier so you would have avoided bannage.

So yeah this is the end of your little escapade, I hope you enjoyed your time here, you can bugger off back to GTAPortable now though, we don't want your sort round here.