Who bootlegs?

Hurricane Game

In case you're interested, I get all those stuff illegaly. There, I said it. In know that in foreign countries piracy is something very bad, but here it's ok. And personally, I agree with Hurrcane Game. Why to pay when you can get it free? And btw, here everything is much more expensive than in UK or US. When I look at the shops I can't f***ing believe how high the prices are. Some stuff can be up to 3 times more expensive than in the UK or US. But tbh, I'd still download music even if I could get it the legal way.

I sometimes get songs from limewire, although i dont always keep them. I did this with the re-up, just to hear what it sounded like, then i deleted them. I bought it earlier from itunes for £7.99, which is fairly reasonable. I'd never download movies though, it takes too long and is pretty pointless. I download games from the snes and nes, but thats all.

Overall, i just use it to sample things about 3 months before it comes out in england. Trouble is, its not very good finding rare songs, like im trying to do with those scarface songs i posted in the scarface topic (STILL cant find them.)

Edited by the bossman

From the hundreds of games i brought in my life.

GTA VC(for pure luck) and GTA SA are the only ones i brought legally.

SA though.Coz for some damn reason it was to be realeased 6 months after its official release worldwide.

So i asked my cousin in US to get me one.

I buy,download majority of songs illegally.

Umm..

Edited by Lord Voldemort

Who bootlegs things such as music, films and games? because I'm seriously finding it hard to belive that you all pay for this stuff as you say you do, why pay for something when you can get it free it doesn't make sence.

O rly?

orly1ie9.jpg

orly2ww6.jpg

I can't find the case for TS2 as I bought it such a long time ago.

And I paid for cd keys online for BF2, BF2:SF, and CoD2.

But as for paying $650 to edit images, $25 to sit in a dark room for 120mins with other people and eat popcorn, or $1 for an audio track that I can play in iTunes but not WinAmp and on my iPod but not iRiver, yeah right.

Suck it MPAA/RIAA/etc...

I can't get a job until I get a car. No buses or taxis where I live.

Bicycle? You don't have to work in another city, within waking/biking distance

1. I have a bike, but I'm way too lazy to pedal my semi-fat ass to McDonalds.

2. Any place of employment is at least seven miles away from where I live. And I'm not biking or walking that distance.

Just better to have divorced parents, because one of them will try to buy your love anyway he/she can.

EDIT: I'm not taking a damn carpool, either.

Edited by TEC 9

I can't get a job until I get a car. No buses or taxis where I live.

Bicycle? You don't have to work in another city, within waking/biking distance

1. I have a bike, but I'm way too lazy to pedal my semi-fat ass to McDonalds.

2. Any place of employment is at least seven miles away from where I live. And I'm not biking or walking that distance.

Just better to have divorced parents, because one of them will try to buy your love anyway he/she can.

EDIT: I'm not taking a damn carpool, either.

Errrrr...........my dad does that out of guilt for never seeing me. But I have no moeny but I still wouldnt download like whole albums as thats stupid or games.

^ your kidding me right?

anyway I cant affor nothing my mum doesnt give me money because she is affraid I'll spend it on weed and get myself into trouble again. I use to be very rich now im very poor.. anyway I got san andreas on the download this very moment, I downloaded sims gta 3 and vice city they work fine apart frm the audio on vice city is a bit messed

Would it not be sensible to lock this topic

Err... I agree. I don't think it's really right to get things illegally even if you really want it. My family is rich but isn't poor either. I've never used Limewire and I really don't see the sense of it. If you want something, save up the money and then buy it. It would seem foolish, IMO, just to download a game like GTA games off the internet while it's illegal and it's available in stores. GTAs 1 and 2 can be downloaded legally but downloading III, Vice City, and San Andreas really doesn't make sense.

Mind that this post is only an opinion and shouldn't be taken the wrong way.