What DVD's have you bought recently

Chris

Road Kill is unknown to me

Yeah actually it was unknown to me, but then i saw it when we rented it out from Blockbuster and thought it was pretty good.

It stars Paul Walker (the guy from FnF) and him and his older brother are going to pick up a girl, whilst driving down the highway they decide to play a joke on an arrogant trucker they bumped into and set him up on a date in a hotel room, next door to their own room. This all goes horribly wrong, the other bloke who was actually the truckers 'date' gets killed and the trucker is now out to kill them (and the girl once they pick her up)

actually cuz im not that good at explaining plots of stories then read what people on Amazon have written here

they dont actually have it on Amazon.com so maybe its a UK only thing (it is an American film though) :huh:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally bought the Back to the Future trilogy in DVD, I found it at a local store a couple of weeks ago, I had the money so I finally decided to buy it, I´ve been a fan for a looooooong now, but I just got the DVD, I had the VHS though, butI can tell you, he DVD pwns, is so damn good.

That was just my personal opinion

Anyway a good English gangster film is Snatch, takes the piss out of pikeys and gypsies

Most English films are actually good as long as they dont have all the characters talking in that stupid posh accent that everybody thinks we sound like, FYI virtually nobody in England speaks like that.