Make A Gang For GTA IV

K9 Krew

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh, Ciaran? I already covered the LCF. Page 2; sorry.

Steele Associates

Cars: Washington, Sultan, Rancher.

Clothes: Navy blue suits with light blue undershirts.

Weapons: 9mm, .357 Magnum, Ruger, Stubby Shotgun, Gernades, Flamethrower.

Business: Counterfeiting.

Turf: East Vice City.

Edited by TEC 9

The Falcon Force (need to work on the name, but I will update aspects of my made up gang as time goes on)

Type of Gang: Paramilitary and Militia

Vehicles: Camouflage Patriots (some armed with M-60 machine guns on them), camoufalge Barracks, Dune buggy and Sanchez. Sometimes have Cargobob helicopters and machine gun Sparrows.

Clothes: Military fatigues, combat boots, black or red berets or spiked helmets.

Weapons: M4s, M-60 machine guns, SPAS, MP5, Grenades, Rocket launchers and heat seekers, desert eagles

Business: Gun running, Arms dealing and mercenary services, protecting small country towns and businesses from the mobs and gangs of large cities, smuggling, assisting and "using" smaller gangs (for example, the Diablos, the Streetwannabes, the Da Nang boys) as puppets.

Turf- in San Andreas they roam the Desert (Bone County), Verdant Meadows (the own the air field), in Liberty city, they contol the weapon supply depot (where Phil Cassidy currently lives), and in Vice City, they can be found in the industrial port area (Vice port)

Enemies- Grove Street, Aztecas, Fog Mountain Triad, Vercetti Mafia, Leone Family Mafia, Yakuza,

Allies (AKA: Arms customers and puppets) - Columbian Cartels, Haitians, Cubans, Bikers, Street Wannabes, Ballas, Vagos, Liberty City Triads, Diablos, Yardies, Southside Hoods, Da Nang Boys, Forellis and Sinadaccos,

• 3 weeks later...
The Venato Mafia

Cars: Clover, Perinnial, Walton.

Clothes: Denim short shorts, brown t-shirts.

Weapons: Jack-diddly.

Business: Overestimating themselves.

Turf: None.

Well,that isnt my gang.My gang dosent drive a Walton.

Lol imagine if this gang was in gta4

having morethan 7 gang people male or female doesn't matter plus make your own gang

hezzbollah

Cars: old, tan trucks and old VWs and old Range rovers.

Weapons: M249, Desert eagle, aks74, ak47 (obviously), trucker slug shotguns.

Clothes: green black and white clothes. CT phoenix mask (terrorist mask), greenand black skinny bandana, brown and green thick jackets, black pants, steeltoe shoes.

turf: Very poor islamic/indian part of town, many ruins, maybe a run down part of new jersey or toronto.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: il gruppo della mano nera (the black hand gang)

Weapons: M-60 machine guns, AK47, SPAS, MP5, Grenades, Rocket launchers and heat seekers, desert eagles, etc.

Vehicles: ferrari enzos, vans, helicopters, old army plane, limos, mercedes (for the high up people), etc.

Clothes: .MEN IN CHARGE - black suit, white shirt, black tie or bow tie.

.MEMBERS (men) - chinos, white t-shirt, trainers.

.MEMBERS (women) - combats, vest.

.ACCOUNTANTS - blue shirt, no tie, grey trousers.

Business: people trafficking, money laundering, drug dealing, drug trafficking, assassination, extortion, revenge, terrorism, murders,

car-jacking, shootings, drive-bys, illegal arms dealing, protection, bombs, vice and prostitution, gun running, assisting smaller

gangs, gambling, business deals, cover-ups, vandalism, extort small businesses, intimidation or minorities.

Turf: i don't know what will be in the game lol! But if there is an old abandoned army base they will use that! lol. Oh and the members live in posh areas.