The official Gran Theft Auto IV Factsheet

Ciaran

Introduction:

I have made this topic to just say what is fact about the next GTA game, This topic is not for posting about rumours about the next gta game. If you want to post about the rumours then please go to Tony Resta : English Boss's topic.

Key:

Green = Confirmed

Red = Not Confirmed

Facts about GTA:IV

Platform(s): Confirmed- PS3 & XBOX 360

Yes as many of you may already know the two next-gen conosles which will have GTA IV are the PS3 and the Xbox 360. So far Nintindo's wii will not have it. The xbox 360 has already been confirmed to have extra content for the next GTA. No news has been said about the PS3 having extra content to download.

Official Name: Confirmed- GTA IV / GTA 4

The official name will be Grand Theft Auto 4/Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA4/GTAIV). This was almost going to be a certain because of the games series:

1. Grand Theft Auto 1 - GTA 1 & GTA London 1964
  2. Grand Theft Auto 2
  3. Grand Theft Auto 3 - GTA III, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas - GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories might also be included in this group.
  4. Grand Theft Auto 4

The series works like this; In one series you may might other people from different games e.g. In VCS we saw lots of people return from GTA: Vice City and in GTA: San Anderas we saw a person return from GTA: III ect...

We also knew the name because it is now Registered Trademark of Rockstar Games and Take2Interactive. This logo was taken from the official website:

gta4601fd8tn0.jpg

Release Date: Confirmed- October 2007 on Xbox 360 and PS3

That is the official date for the release of GTA:4 but knowning from past GTA games then this date might not be excat so expect GTA:4 to be around October/November 07.

Links:

The home of GTA:4 is here:

www.rockstargames/grantheftauto4/

Rockstar Games:

www.rockstargames.com/

Edited by Ciáran

• 2 weeks later...
The official link doens''t work Ciaran.

Just fixed it, Sorry about that.

Haha lucky guy. I'm gonna get a 360 later probably in the Spring. Nice topic Ciaran but I agree no news so far. I'll check everytime I remember but even if I do notice that it updated it will probably be all over the forums and web before I get a chance to type anything. Now we just wait....

Thanks. I just hope I don't forget about this topic. :rolleyes: