[Help Needed]Cant pass some mission

PsyYak

Well I cant seems to pass the mission with the airplane after Toreno tells you to buy some property..

I just cant finsih that air mission or whatever :\.

So my question is do I have to learn how to use those airplane or I can just ignore it?

Another problem is with the 2nd mission of the man whjo apper on the map as "Z"

same there that toy airplane wont take off to the air what make me lose the mission.

Help or some tips will be great.

You need to do the flight school missions. Once you get the hang of the flying controls, you'll be accidentally be doing tricks with them. If you want, I could do it for you to. Just send me your save in a PM.

As for the Z mission, its just skill. I can do that to if you want... but the trick is is flying it. You should definetly try the flying school first then go back to it.

Well I done those after a few days ;P

Now I got another problem with the "Z" man I need to attack berkly and defend some bandit in a stupid game :x

AND I need to do that last favor for toreno to destroy those spy ships..Cant destroy them thou.. :(

When I try to use hover mode the jet just following down after 5 seconds or more..For some reason I cant use the hover mode :\ I tried it like 10 times!

Besides..Im not an idiot I know what I should do but I cant do it becasue I CANT USE THE HOVER MODE!!

Hope I made it clear thou..