I need help..

lordman

God dam i think i stuck on 1 mission..and guess what i think i am :erm:

well i dont remember the name quest but i remember the name quest that was before "VERDANT MEADOWS"

...thats was the before quest.. =\

so where i stuck ? in the airplane school the man who's i was talking to said to me that i need to lern how to fly..to save his brother ( i meaning to sweet)

and i like a stupid went and did from 1 trainer.."Open all tests in the flying school with 100%"...

God dammit i was so happy and now he is gonna to ring to me..

and nothing heppens..i thought i need to intrigue the time for longer..but alot of year went up..and he is still dont ringing!!

So well .........Dammm how i should getting out of this and making this quest clear?!

Guys 3 days i am sitting on this mothe*** and nothing heppens..

Some thanks will be good for me.. :cry:

You don't have to double post for someone to respond. So far I understood is you where so n00bish to use a trainer insted of just doing the real thing.. Trainers will cause probs. Have you saved with the trainer? If not, try to ACTUALLY DO the mission. If this is to hard, post your savegame. And you mostly get called after a savehouse visit (or entering a building) entering a car or just entering something and getting out of it again.