pc f***ed, need help

tommy vercetti guy

Why on earth would a video card remove icons from the systray? :S

First thing is to check the arrow that expands/contracts the systray. Secondly, right click and choose "customize notifications" and "always show" the ones you want to see.

Are there any particular icons that have disappeared? Any programs not working as a result of it?

First thing is to check the arrow that expands/contracts the systray. Secondly, right click and choose "customize notifications" and "always show" the ones you want to see.

Are there any particular icons that have disappeared? Any programs not working as a result of it?

There is no arrow. All the programs that start up when I start the PC don't show up (steam, MSN messenger, etc) on the systray or pop up. If I try to use the program it doesn't load. I don't know what the shizzle happened, I came home from school, turned on my PC and it was frocked. The only thing that shows in the tray is the sound icon.

Internet explorer also seems to be crashing really often also

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt mean that the video card would do that directly,what I meant was that certain videocards sometimes have this desktop feature where it replaces yuor icons with these different ones,of course you have to enable it first.