San Andreas' Sexual Innuendos

Chris

Well I've decided to bring my famous Sexual Innuendo's topic. I did one for Vice City, so here's one for San Andreas. If you don't know what it's all about i'll explain.

Basically we all post sexual innuendos we find in San Andreas (and what they really mean) and we end up with a huge list we can all laugh at.

The List: Last Updated 8 Oct 04

Juank Air - The airline - sounds like 'Wanker'

Transfender - Car modifying shop - Transgender, people who change sex

Wang Cars - Vehicle showroom - sounds like 'Wankers'

Cluckin' Bell - Chicken fast food place - rhymes with Fucking Hell

the drink 'Sprunk' - spunk = cum

San Fierro 69'ers ('69' sexual position) - sports team

Hanky Panky Point

Well Stacked Pizza Co. - a resemblance to Hooters

Jizzy (Of Jizzy's Pleasure Domes in S.F.) - Jizz, british slang for cum (the white stuff)

Missionary Hill (San Fierro) - the sexual position.

Barber Shop (Reece's Hair & Facial) - Facial probably relating to receiving a facial (sex)

Brown Streak Railroad with its slogan Go For The Brown - relating to turd and bum sex

eXsorbeo handheld game is shaped like a dildo (dick and balls) and the pink one vibrates

exsorboe games:

One Eyed Monster - one eyed implies it's a -----

Morning Missile Crisis - could be morning hard-on crisis or if you have diahorrea and are -----ting a lot

Pocket Pool - hitting your bollocks around

Tonsil Hockey - Self explanitory really, oral sex

I have taken a second look through the official site, and found a few more:

The already famous Hanky Panky Point (How we missed that one on the first try is a mystery, Chris)

Well Stacked Pizza Co. (Well Stacked? I see a resemblance to Hooters already)

Jizzy (Of Jizzy's Pleasure Domes in S.F.) This one's obvious.

And a little place just south of San Fierro on the official map named Missionary Hill. As in the sexual position.

And I'm not sure, but I think the Barber Shop might contain a small amount of sexual innuendo as well. Reece's Hair & Facial? I mean, come on, would the boys over at Rockstar use the word Facial without intent..?

<Intones his Cartman-impression> Seriouslyyy...

-Fred

To quote Preacher (the comicbook work of genius by Garth Ennis)..

'Wanker; noun, one who wanks. Means yeh play wi' yerself.'

-Cassidy

As for the others, Transfender is a joke on Transgender, meaning both people who have had a sex-change and transvestites. If you do not understand what sex-change and/or transvestite is, maybe you shouldn't be playing GTA.

Same thing for spunk.

Oh, and Chris, I think you misspelled the train's name. It's the Brown Streak, not the Brown Steak :D

I wonder if they'll pull a wordplay on the old TV-show Cops. Wasn't the early nineties Cops' heydays?

"Tonight, on PIGS!" LOL

-Fred

Edited by SpiderJay

Well, even if you can't rhyme, you can still read, right? Chris spelled it all out for you, if you bothered to look.

Cluckin' Bell rhymes with fuckin' hell. And Sprunk rhymes with spunk. So, the slogan "I would like it cluckin' huge with a blast of Sprunk!" could be a wordplay on "I'd like it fuckin' huge with a blast of spunk!".

Spunk is also known as man-juice, come, the white stuff, cum, semen, sperm etc..

Anything else you would like clarified?

-Fred

Without a doubt, two more innuendos from R*

One: The Exsorbeo handheld games machine. Similar to Nintendo's old gameboy, except this one is shaped like a scrotum. Oh yes, the game looks like a cock 'n balls.

Two: The game The One-Eyed Monster. (Just the name itself should be enough, but oh no) On the teaser site (http://www.exsorbeo.com) you can play an emulated version of the age-old classic, One-Eyed Monster, where you play a deep space explorer fighting a One-Eyed Monster.

Basically it's just a dude that can go up and down, and fire, and has to avoid this giant space-cock cumming at him. When you get hit, it even says 'Eww, it's sticky!'

And it's damn near impossible to beat (pun intended) :lolbounce:

Among other games were Morning Missile Crisis (Sounds like a morning hard-on crisis to me), Mortal Sin, Pocket Pool and Tonsil Hockey.

-Fred

Edited by SpiderJay

Rofl, I've already noticed all of those so i have nothing to contribute....

But, yesterday while playing Vice City, I did learn the meaning of something between Little Haiti and Downtown

"Moist Palms Hotel."

get it, a persons palms are 'moist', which could either mean sweaty or have cum on them...

i updated this cluckin' post with all the stuff people said so keep them 'coming' (no pun intended :P )

the one about the pay and spray though, it could mean that but it is also paying for a car to get sprayed a different colour so it is both normal and sexual depending on how you perceive it. I haven't added it though as it has been in all GTAs so everyone knows it

• 3 weeks later...

The ice cream trucks are back again, and just ike in Vice, they have the two scoops of ice cream with cherries on top ;). But added in this one is a popsicle (with an obvious resemblance to a dick) sticking between the two scoops. hinting at tit sex of course. Also the name of the ice cream in and of it's self, "Mr. Whoopie"

The double ended dildo that you can find in the shower at the cop station is an obvious one as well...

Edited by JeffTAC4