The Goodbye Thread

The Bossman

I thought of starting this about a month ago but didn't get around to doing it. Basically, if someone close to you has died, or one of your favourite celebrities has, then express your grief here.

If this topic is in any way disrespectful, then please lock it. ;) A similar thread has been started on another forum and has received a lot of replies.

I'll start off. Peter Boyle, of Everybody Loves Raymond, sadly died on 12th December after suffering from multiple myeloma and heart disease. :cry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Boyle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go to a childminder since my mum couldn't be with me all the time. She had about 8 cats, 2 dogs, 3 birds and 3 to 4 children to look after. I haven't gone back in a while but a few of her cats (2 or 3) have died which I'm sad about, as I grew up with them when they were kittens.

• 4 weeks later...
My lovely mosquito died for five seconds ago! :'(

Real nice, buddy.

Thats really sad that Peter Boyle died, I thought he was great as Frank in Everybody loves Raymond. RIP :cry:

Yeah, he was the best part of the show, IMO.

Can't remember how long ago, I had to have my cat put down because he was messing up and shit. It was sad. I look at old pictures of him and get sad sometimes. He was a siamese cat with BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES. Really cool cat. Pets are great, they are like friends who never judge you or turn their backs on you ^.^

Dammit. I want another cat.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's what I think of Anna Nicole Smith:

oh, the world is in shock. Some fat fucking bitch who stuck a finger down her throat and got money for it from a diet pill company took one too many pills after brown-bagging it in the VIP room at a shanty Miami club.

Not to mention she married some old dude for his money and killed him.

Here's what I think of Anna Nicole Smith:

oh, the world is in shock. Some fat fucking bitch who stuck a finger down her throat and got money for it from a diet pill company took one too many pills after brown-bagging it in the VIP room at a shanty Miami club.

Not to mention she married some old dude for his money and killed him.

I'm glad the bitch died. Her diet pills actually USED to work. Sort of. A chemical in the pill would release the fat into your blood stream but you couldn't get rid of it as you were sitting on your ass. So you've got fat all up in your blood which has VERY bad effects on you. Like dieing.

• 2 weeks later...

Two of my favorite dogs died, food poisoning. Some asshole lured my dogs out and gave them poisoned food, the police said that those f***ers want my dogs dead because they want to hit the house. By that I mean rob.

Rest In Peace my friends: Bocky and Cappucino "Chino"... Bocky has been living with my families for 10 years, and Chino's a new comer, he's only 2 years old. But I've taken care of him ever since he was born...

:( No words can relief my grief, no words can relief my grief.