The Goodbye Thread

The Bossman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important deaths.

Early 90's:

One of my dogs, Pufy, died, unknown cause (diarheea or someting like that)

1998:Grand-GrandMother died at 80

The 00s

-Chiripa(named after a dog from a soap opera ) died, a car crushed her head, died after a few hours

Zizou(My dad named him after Zidedine Zidane), one of my doggs died, suffered severe burns after falling in a hot substance

2000:January-My uncle died, car crash, instant death, even today I feel sory for him , he was 50 years

2001:Lots of people died in the Twin Towers-September 11

September 2006: Steve Irwin died

2007:My grand-mother's brother died one month ago

Edit: GTA-RIP Oposition 1997-2004

Edited by Gycu Brun

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

R.I.P James Oyebola, a former British Heavyweight boxer. He was shot in the head and leg for telling some people to 'stop smoking' in a club, he was pronounced braindead a few days later and had his life support machine switched off. Getting killed for telling a few people to stop smoking is pathetic, and they deserve to be hung.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6919403.stm

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^ Hardly 'new' news, he died in 1981, I think everyone knows he's dead...

R.I.P Evel Knievel. He died on November 30th, aged 69.

450px-At_Home_With_Evel_Knievel.jpg

Robert Craig "Evel" Knievel, Jr. (October 17, 1938 – November 30, 2007) was an American motorcycle daredevil, an entertainer famous in the United States and elsewhere beginning during the late 1960s. Knievel's nationally televised motorcycle jumps, including his 1974 attempt to jump Snake River Canyon at Twin Falls, Idaho, represent four of the 20 most-watched ABC's Wide World of Sports events to date.

His achievements and failures got him into the Guinness Book of World Records several times, including his record forty broken bones.

Eval Knieval Wiki link

Kind of late with this.

NFL player and Washington Redskins Safety Sean Taylor was shot in the upper leg last Monday at his home recovering from a knee injury. After surgery, he responded to a nurse requesting for him to squeeze her hand but he died early morning last Tuesday. A couple days later, four suspects admitted to breaking into his house but they said they never intended to shoot anybody (Which I think is complete bull). He was 24. R.I.P. 1983-2007.

• 3 weeks later...

Weird. was just thinking about someone and i stumbled across this.

Here goes. : RIP Roly, died just over 10 years ago now, but he was my buddy's dad. Still miss ya.

Also, RIP Colin (tufty), My buddy's (same guy) uncle, who was like a dad to him after Roly died. Died around a year ago.

Both great guys, both should still be here. Peace.

• 1 month later...
Condolences & respects to all above.

It's been a week & a half since my father passed away from a massive heart attack. Family from across the US have

all returned home & things are settling back to some semblance of normal, I'm still dealing w/ it all.

Goodbye & RIP.

Damn, you have my thoughts. Recently, my dads Aunt died, about a week or 2 ago, and he was pretty sad about it, so R.I.P. I didn't even know her, but I'm sure she was nice.

Well a bit too late but my grandparents died before I was born. I asked my parents and I her some despicable stories of rudeness and selfishness.

Also at my school last year, 4 guys died in a crash. From what I hear they knew people from our school. In addition, a person from our school drowned after completing High School. RIP Michael.

Edited by αzи