Official Sims Topic

Kitsune Inferno

It does sometimes get annoying when they are too tired and they keep falling asleep. By the time they get to bed they might have fallen about 3 or 4 times -_- .

This is also the same with low levels of food/balder/fun/ ect... but this time they wave their hands up in the air and speak in their language. They have a funny language :lol: .

Ah yes, Simlish. I can't speak two words of it; I only know "Whoo-Hoo". I only have the Sims 1 for the PC and The Sims 2 for the Xbox. Getting The Sims 2 (PC) on Christmas, though.

On the console port of the Sims 2, I made my sims los their jobs and made them watch TV all night long while pigging out on pizza.

Basically my woman Penny got married and invited her lover to watch. he figured out she cheated on him not at the wedding but when they consumated it. Then for some reason after he decided to hate Penny he kept on turing up at their house. But he would turn up three times a day and stare at the house at two in the morning. Then he started tipping over bins and the only thing you could do when you click on him was "attack". Very wierd.

I love the Urbz. The only things I have against the game is that because it kept freezing up when I was trying to defeat the villian in Neon East, so I beat the shit out of my Xbox and that made it worse (the Xbox would still run, just not as good); and the fact that you can't stay around the penthouse because either the rent will come up or your rep drops significantly.