Disturbed vs SOAD

Slayer

Nu Metal  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Disturbed or System Of A Down?

• Disturbed
    • System Of A Down

I think this is pretty clear, atleast for those of you who listen to nu metal. If you don't, then you probably won't know what I'm talking about. These are two rather popular bands, they have some similar spots, but still quite different. So take a pick.

I'd choose Disturbed. Although SOAD has a generally faster beat, some songs sound pretty lame. on the other hand we have Disturbed, slower beat, but it has something that SOAD hasn't. Their songs just fell better.

SOAD FTW! Come on SOAD need more votes. I like both bands, but I've been a fan of SOAD since Toxicity and I prefer their music over Disturbed's.

I'm pretty sure Spaz likes SOAD too, he'll vote for them :P

There we go! I've only got one disturbed CD (Believe) and all the songs sound almost the same. I still like them though, but SOAD a lot better.

There we go! I've only got one disturbed CD (Believe) and all the songs sound almost the same. I still like them though, but SOAD a lot better.

Still, I'd get Ten Thousand Fists. Their far best album imo. Yeah, I agree that most songs sound pretty much the same. Still, I couldn't say SOAD is very original either. But defo more than Disturbed.

I'm sure Oscar would vote for Disturbed, he said he likes them.

SOAD FTW! Come on SOAD need more votes. I like both bands, but I've been a fan of SOAD since Toxicity and I prefer their music over Disturbed's.

I'm pretty sure Spaz likes SOAD too, he'll vote for them :P

Did I mention liking them? O.o

I like both, really. Even both of their newer stuff. SOAD's newer look is a tad on the "creepy serial killer" side, though... >.>

Anyways, I won't vote here since I'm not going to put one above the other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still, I'd get Ten Thousand Fists. Their far best album imo. Yeah, I agree that most songs sound pretty much the same. Still, I couldn't say SOAD is very original either. But defo more than Disturbed.

I'm sure Oscar would vote for Disturbed, he said he likes them.

You are right my friend, but its been a while since I listened to disturbed after months of not listening to another band, I am getting more into bands like Spineshank(now his lead singer in Silent Civilian wich is great), Static-X and others a little bit heavier, but I definitely prefer Disturbed over SOAD a little bit, maybe because I am yet to listen to a whole SOAD CD.

I believe my vote has made it even....

SOAD! :lolbounce:

Yours made it even and I broke it. System forever man! I have ALL albums + unreleased music. disturbed : meh, although down with the sickness wasn't bad and they did a good job of land of confusion but over all theyre not the greatest. but for best nu-metal band I would go for slipknot over all.

Edited by Heavenly_Blade

SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!!!!!!

p.s i love B.O.Y.B , TOXICITY ,ATTACK, i-e-a-i-a-i-o...ect

B.Y.O.B., BTW.....

I believe my vote has made it even....

SOAD! :lolbounce:

Yours made it even and I broke it. System forever man! I have ALL albums + unreleased music. disturbed : meh, although down with the sickness wasn't bad and they did a good job of land of confusion but over all theyre not the greatest. but for best nu-metal band I would go for slipknot over all.

Don't EVER put Slipknot in the same class as SOAD and Disturbed ever again..... Ever...... Slipknot doesn't compare to Disturbed. I like some of their music, but it's a bit over-done.