K9 Krew

Your Favourite Game(Apart From GTA)

Probably he just wanted to short form you name. Like Slyline get's refered to as Sky and Spaz the Great as Spaz. And I like NFS ATM but that won't be long. Racing games just don't intrest me for to long. I'l finish Carbon to 100 % but I don't think that I'l still play it after that.

Metal Gear solid 2 (which i finally completed The Big Shell Yesterday WOOHOO 100%)

Metal Gear solid 3 (100%)

Gran Turismo 4

Red Card

CoD 3

CoD 2

Metal Gear AC!D

F.E.A.R

Gears of war

Halo 3

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires

Gran Turismo 3

TOCA Race Driver 3

SuperTrucks

Worms 4: Mayhem

Resident evil: Outbreak

Prject Zero: Crimson Tommorow

Burnout 3: Takedown

Burnout: Revenge

Burnout: Lengends

The Getaway

Metal Gear Solid 4*

Gran Turismo HD*

GTA4*

*When it comes out

X GTA X, glad you beated big shell in Metal Gear Solid 2, what difficulty level did you have? Try European Extreme :) And try beating it as fast as you can, great challenge.

X GTA X, glad you beated big shell in Metal Gear Solid 2, what difficulty level did you have? Try European Extreme :) And try beating it as fast as you can, great challenge.

I had it onEuropean Extreme... Its hard cos as soon as ur spotted you fail.... Now we know why we have guns...

I cant choose between the PC versions of Need For Speed 3 Hot Pursuit(3 years I played it almost everyday with my sister in 2 player mode) and Mafia:The City Of Lost Heaven.Almost forgot about Max Payne 2 :The Fall of Max Payne.Can`t choose between theese games sorry.And I like Sims 2 (expansion packs).

Can`t resist a day without Counter-Strike...