New Glitch?

Noru

Can someone give me some tips on how to do this (Ive tried like 60 times and never got in) I keep on: Getting squashed,Ran Over by the plane,fell off....the list goes on Lol..Help!! :bashhead:

Nope Ppl..Don't worry i got in the plane 3 times and more after what seems a million tries lol..It's about time,(I don't need any help now).

If you look at my 1st or second post ion this topic, i did say that i did this WITHOUT cheat device, but later on i said that it didn't work the 2nd time, didn't bother after that..., will have to try again. (note: if you get a firetruck and use a baggage cart to get on to of it, you are easily high enough to jump on the wing, without using super jump via cheat device) - not sure if i mentioned this before, and sorry for going so far off topic lol

u can just use the ambulence its ezyer,cuz u can just go on the roof by jumping on the hood.then on the roof..you dont need another vehicle to get on top...also if u get sqaushed while you trying to get in the plane and you die ,you end up at the hospital,and the ambulence is right next to you!!...

If you look at my 1st or second post ion this topic, i did say that i did this WITHOUT cheat device, but later on i said that it didn't work the 2nd time, didn't bother after that..., will have to try again. (note: if you get a firetruck and use a baggage cart to get on to of it, you are easily high enough to jump on the wing, without using super jump via cheat device) - not sure if i mentioned this before, and sorry for going so far off topic lol

u can just use the ambulence its ezyer,cuz u can just go on the roof by jumping on the hood.then on the roof..you dont need another vehicle to get on top...also if u get sqaushed while you trying to get in the plane and you die ,you end up at the hospital,and the ambulence is right next to you!!...

Exactly what I did. Originally I used a flatbed, because it works just as good. The ambulance, though, you can WALK on top from the hood, so it's handy.

Never can actually get in, though.

The easiest way to do this is to enter the Perfect Handling Cheat,which makes cars jump,now go get a Baggage Carrier thing from the airport (Since it's very small theres a less chance of being ran over by it) now just find the landing plane and jump on it's right wing by pressing Down on the d-pad to jump.Now the hardest part getting inside,stick to middle of the plane not exactly in the middle but pretty close....now walk towards the door as close as possible on the edge of the wing and tapping triangle as fast as possible while keep walking towards the door and if your lucky you will get in. This Is Incredibely HARD, you won't get it first time (Like me the 70th Time i got it..lol).To get out just wait for the plane to land...and when it's approaching it's take off zone keep on tapping triangle and you should be able to get out. If you don't know which door it is on the right wing,It's the door nearest to edge of the rear of the right wing.

I hope this helps some people...................

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...