Problems using SAMI to put some vehicles in the game

jmvaught

I just added about 15 new vehicles with SAMI and now when loading one of my saves (haven't tried anything else) it "quits" back to windows. Any ideas? I did backup my IMG file but would really hate to have to go back and try to add them all over again one by one, checking to make sure the game still works after each one. Thanks in advance for any and all help. I did have v2 but downgraded with the patch.

J

***UPDATE: Now, I've replaced the GTA3.img file with my backup and it still does the same thing...any ideas?***

***UPDATE: I also did the speedo mod exe..could that have caused it? What files does it affect? Is there a way to reverse it?***

Edited by jmvaught

• 3 weeks later...
I just added about 15 new vehicles with SAMI and now when loading one of my saves (haven't tried anything else) it "quits" back to windows. Any ideas? I did backup my IMG file but would really hate to have to go back and try to add them all over again one by one, checking to make sure the game still works after each one. Thanks in advance for any and all help. I did have v2 but downgraded with the patch.

J

***UPDATE: Now, I've replaced the GTA3.img file with my backup and it still does the same thing...any ideas?***

***UPDATE: I also did the speedo mod exe..could that have caused it? What files does it affect? Is there a way to reverse it?***

If u bought game recently u have v2. This don't allow u to mod.

Luckily a guy called slayer has a link to the download area on his avatar

J

Did you even read? Apperently not.

jmvaught. Don't blindly install mods. It could be that sami messed up one of the mods. Happends for me to. You'l have to reinstall all. And this time check everytime you installed one. Just take 20 seconds extra per mod.