favorite weapon

Mike356

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sawn off shotgun is great man, has a lot of powers but damn the re-loading time is horrible you know, when you're surrounded by many you shouldn't use it you know, but I like it becuase of its powers, oh yeah, real fresh. But my favourite eh... the Micro SMG is really great man, works really fast you know but it's not the most powerful one you know, but I like that one, the Micro SMG, great man. There's a lot of good weapons in San Andreas you know, and hard to pick out a favourite, cuz it also really depends in what sitation you use the guns, sometimes the M4 works better while the Micro SMG is better etc.

well, I tried the demo over the weekend for GRAW II, and it inspired me to nag about weapons. I think we need to have some modellers (or people with dff extraction capabilities) make the weapons from GRAW and GRAWII. dont forget GR2 and GR2:SS. in fact, there should be a huge amount of weapons to chose from. if you make good weapons (and make sure to have the dat string for the file to make it work right) then you will be a divine being. thats just how it is.

off course the ol' soviet Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947 (AKA AK-47), the lil' but powerfull Desert Eagle (50. Action Express), the ol' reliable swedish Intratec Tec-9, the sweet Sawn Off Double Barrel Shotgun, the Knife, the Satchel Charges, the Rocket Propeled Grenade (AKA RPG, AKA Thug bazooka...) and of course the county si'e rifl'

um, that Tec is not reliable. and its not swedish. its south african.

Its from South africa? ...Yay! Something to be proud of! :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'm sticking to my guns on this one (pun intended) Two Sawnoff shotguns for me please!

well, if you could take the performance and weapon and take it into GTA San Andreas, which one would it be?

also, when I was playing last night;

I found myself shooting up with the entire town (peds attack eachother, peds attack you, riot, peds armed). I seemed to be finding myself wondering how cool it would be to utilize the methods of GRAWII for physical combat. if anyone makes a combat animation mod for San Andreas, that will be so damn cool!

NO WAY

the Tec-9 is swedish, made by Intratec, Intratec is swedish

Intratec began as Interdynamic USA, an offshoot of Swedish firearms manufacturer Interdynamic AB. Due to the lack of firearm market in Sweden, Interdynamic AB set up a subsidiary in the United States to sell the Tec-9. Called Interdynamic USA, this company eventually became Intratec, and continued to sell variants of the Tec-9. It went out of business in 2001.

im right, your wrong, oh yeah, oh yeah!!

weeeeeeew, Yeeeeeee HAAAAAAW!!!!

first time im right in something!!!!

Anyway, I would've loved duel silenced pistols, imagine... You'd be just like Hitman! :P

um, ever notice how in Hitman, you fire way more shots than needed? 2 guns is good for having a cluster of people come at you, but it defeats the purpose of having a suppressor if you are not being subtle. GRIM actually made a string for using 2 silent pistols. I dont use it, but I think he did a good job.

no double post goddamit! <-- Joke

But seriously, please avoid double posts, try to pu everything in the same post.

there is a mod that makes you double weild all weapons in hitman level, but you just can change the silenced pistol if you want, its kinda crazy to go around with 2 Miniguns in each hand

• 3 weeks later...

Melee Weapons

1st: Katana

2nd: Chainsaw

3rd: Knife

Handguns

1st: Desert Eagle

2nd: 9mm

3rd: Silenced 9mm

Submachine Guns

1st: Micro Uzi

2nd: Tec9