Mike356

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hmm il go by category

Melee: probably the purple dildo (mega humiliation) or the knife for silent kills

Pistol: deagle - one shot kill pretty much

SMG: micro smg (the one that looks like mac10)

rifle: ak47 - so gangsta

heavy: heatseeking rocket launcher....just point wait and shoot

thrown: satchel charges...always fun to chuck one to stick on a car, then shoot once...watch it drive away like a maniac, then blow it up when its nearly off the screen :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Melee: Baseball Bat. IDK, i just...love it.

Pistol: Desert Eagle. Strong, and big, one shot=kill (if you a Hitman rank with him).

SMG: MP5. I am not a big fan of SMG, but if i have to take one, ill take an MP5.

Rifles: AK47. My country (one man-but he was Russian) created the AK, and i love him more than any other rifle.

Shotguns: Sawn-off Shotgun. Fast, awesome for crowds when dual, but not alot of ammo, and expensive (12 bullets for

800$!)

Heavy: Minigun. Fast, better than RPG's and RL's cause he is faster and he cant hurt you, and he's better for the crowd cause they are in different distances, so RL's and RPG's cant kill ALL of them, but Minigun can.

Throwing: Satchel Charges. Good for Terrorist-like assaults.

Edited by Cryptic Slayer

The M4 is a fantastic weapon in this game. Lots of ammo, lots of power. It made the final missions way easy.

For pure distructive power I love the rocket launcher. No real reload time and tons of car blasting power make it so much fun to use. Besides it's the best thing for taking down choppers.

Grenades are also very fun to play around with as are the explosive satchels.

The M4 is a fantastic weapon in this game. Lots of ammo, lots of power. It made the final missions way easy.

For pure distructive power I love the rocket launcher. No real reload time and tons of car blasting power make it so much fun to use. Besides it's the best thing for taking down choppers.

Grenades are also very fun to play around with as are the explosive satchels.

My favorite weapon is the AK-47 because i can get very tactical and i like the Glock.