Heavenly_Blade

Drifting: How to do it?

Hi make traction loss 0.80 engine acceleration to 0.30 steering lock to 50.0 usin sa handling editor

that wad i use to drift 3 main thing when you drift press the handbrake 1 time then turn left that if the turning point if left then steer the tyre left and right to keep ballance that's all for now...

my bet sry edited it >.< and its my own way of creatin a drift handlin i didn't copy it from anyone

Edited by Spiffiez

^ This is a forum not Msn. Den , tht and u arent words.

Look for high powered muscle cars on any download section , just take the handling line if its useable.

EDIT: Dont release them as your own!

Edited by StuntX

Shoot 1 or 2 tires of the car. Search for GTA slideways on youtube, they are some guys that did that over at www.gtastunting.com/forums your jaw will drop when you see some of it ;)

^Or you can go to www.gta-downloads.com and in the San Andeas MODs section its on the first page,but thats modding the handeling lines...

but yeah ive tried drifting with 1 or 2 wheels shot out and it sometimes hard to handle but its damn fun :P

Elegy is a great drift car. If you really want to get the car sliding then get an angle and release the steering button and hold only acceleration one. Works in Need For Speeds too.