100,000 posts before New Year?

Chris

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people were to post in the GTA section a little more often I'll be able to post a lot more.

Good point. We've all been very active in the general discussion area recently, it would be great if we could mirror this activity in the GTA forums, the ones from GTA3 up anyway. Would be great to see many of you active there.

In the near future, we're hoping to introduce some sort of recognition system for good members, similar to a karma system that other forums have which you may have seen. Your efforts won't go unnoticed. ;)

Good point. We've all been very active in the general discussion area recently, it would be great if we could mirror this activity in the GTA forums, the ones from GTA3 up anyway. Would be great to see many of you active there.

In the near future, we're hoping to introduce some sort of recognition system for good members, similar to a karma system that other forums have which you may have seen. Your efforts won't go unnoticed. ;)

I havnt been in the GTA III section for a long ass time...maybe its about time I check it out :bleh:

By "Your efforts won't go unnoticed.", do you mean me or everyone in general...?

I hate the word karma. It reminds me of my many warnings and eventual banishment from GTAF.

I post 12.1 posts a day, y'all better start carrying your weights around quick!

Mine went down a lot since my computer crashed, I only have 4.3 a day...I NEED TO GET IT UP!

Having lot's of posts a day doesn't mean your a good member..

And I to would like the sa forums more active. Especialy people with mission probs. I like doeing them but don't feel like doeing the whole storyline. So if they can't do it after some advise than I could always do it myself. Or even discussions would be nice..

By "Your efforts won't go unnoticed.", do you mean me or everyone in general...?

Everyone.

So now we need 2,000 posts and we've got 10 days left. Seeing that chart Chris posted, I'm 100% sure we'll get to 100,000 by the end of the year.

Yeah so we need at least 200 posts a day people.

If not, we can always hope for n00bs posting pure crap and us retaliating.

Or not, the forum will be better with quality posts, rather than flame wars.

If not, we can always hope for n00bs posting pure crap and us retaliating.

good theory, tec9, hey speak of the devil, this guy is a pretty high level of n00biature, retaliate at him lol :lolbounce:http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...amp;#entry99991

Not outside the warzone though. ;)

We won't get any posts in on Christmas. We're all gonna be too busy playing with our gifts. And I'm going to be watching InuYasha and stoner comedies nonstop that day.

Heh, true. I'll probably get on to wish everyone a merry christmas and then call people then play / mess with whatever I get. So that means we'll have to get to working NOW! haha.

post reave