100,000 posts before New Year?

Chris

I was hoping we could all help to achieve the 100,000 post milestone this year, ideally before or on Christmas Day, or if not, then before the end of the year.

We have 12 days to achieve this. At the current rate of posts, it's going to take 15 days :(

This makes Chris very upset. So, what do you all say to being a little more active over the festive period and help us get to 100,000 posts? Check around for unanswered topics, use the View new Posts feature to find new posts that have been made recently that you can reply to.

And post here and say whether you think we'll get there.

Happy posting!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well don't spam :P

Though the weather is just cloudy here btw :P

To achieve 100,000 posts on Xmas day we need just over an average of 500 posts per day, so I don't think this is really possible, though some days we have had more posts than this

To achieve 100,000 posts on New Year's Eve then we need just over an average of 250 posts per day. This is a much easier target to achieve. Last week we were getting around 200 posts per day, before that we were doing much better, I don;t know why it dropped, but we all need to get back into decent posting habits ;)

Then perhaps here we could (instead of asking how the weather is) we could post suggestions for new topics.

HEY! I know, why doesn't someone post a "What's the weather like?" topic in forum fun and games. Should be a VERY exciting one indeed ;)

I don't actually have any other ideas right now, but I'm sure someone else does, so let's get making some new topics and posts everywhere ;)

It's been great to see these forums growing.

But 100,000 posts is a big milestone - the next one of that caliber is 1 million posts. We don't want to reach it by spamming, so I don't really mind if it takes time.

This post actually brings the forums to 97,000

But this post is actually post ID 99,058 - that is counting all the deleted posts there have ever been.

That's true. Anyway, here's some interesting topics that have been made since the introduction of this frivolous topic:

Whats weather like

Your internet speed

Drunk name

If you're a man and you share a common interest of liking women, why not contribute to the infamous hot babe thread.

You could also show off your own ugly mug in the post a picture of yourself topic. There's just so many legitimate posts to make.