Sign in to follow this  
Chris

100,000 posts before New Year?

I'l try to post, but I can't do much. But now I'v got vacation, FINALLY so untill then I'l be active as hell. I really hope we can get 2 000 posts befor Xmas. Cause having the big 100 000 on Christmas would be great.

• Like 1

Here's another screenshot from my nice shiny new admin panel showing the posts per day.

ipb--administration11667994xh7_th.gif

As you can see we're only half way through today and already at 239 posts, which is good, because as long as we get over 200 per day we'll do it before new year ;)

Keep up the quality posting guys.

• Like 1

I think we'd have to do about 450 a day or something. Possible but unlikely now I'd say.

And yes, i'm more active now as College has weighed me down a bit. God to be posting here again though.

yeah, and nice that your active again airashii.

So any chance on getting 100 000 before or on Xmas?

We'd need nearly 500 posts a day everyday until then. So I doubt it, unless TG187 goes on another posting spree again (it was him and Tommy Montana's combined efforts that made that day have over 1000 posts.

lol, well if all of us would post even more then we're doing now we will maybe reach it. Just have to get good topics like that speedtest and weather tread. And posts in forum fun and games count to the 100 000 to, right.

Or give me a private forum and you will see that in 2 days we will have 100.000 posts.Just joking,i stopped spamming.Did some larger posts with some sense in them. :innocent:

Well, the last 2 pages or something haven't actually done anything usefull exept contibuting to the 100 000 and being a chat about it. But that's where a forum is about, talking about stuff.

Were near 99,000 posts, I guess we're nearly there...

We're nearly 800 posts from 99,000, TM. :P

Now to get my math smarts in here. Alright, we need like 1,800 and we've got 9 days left. We're going on a steady rate right now so we'll do it.

P.S. Yes, I'm doing that until the New Year.

No, I don't want to do that, Mostly since like what most of the members say is 'Cheating' i guess it won't work, Besides Why would i want a Reputation as 'Spammer'? My friend got that here, Well PM spamming, But i won't do that, And Never will...