Sign in to follow this  
Chris

100,000 posts before New Year?

So, yesterday was a good day. Let's hope we can keep yesterdays rate up untill new year. And Chris, is there any option where you can see for yourself how much post there have been made that day. Or can only admins do that. If that's so it would be a nice add on seeing how many posts get made.

Well, members can always look at the top 20 posters of that day and usually that'll be about it. lol

Don't know what we're up to know but there seems to have been plenty of activity overnight.

We're needing to do 800 or so a day for Christmas Day, which would've been nice.

We're surely set for New Year though.

Doesn't matter so much anyway, atleast it's got the forum fun and active again.

No, I don't want to do that, Mostly since like what most of the members say is 'Cheating' i guess it won't work, Besides Why would i want a Reputation as 'Spammer'? My friend got that here, Well PM spamming, But i won't do that, And Never will...

You've already got a rep as a spammer. But I have to say, these past few days you've improved a bit. Worthless posts are spam, too. Like.... most of this damn topic.

We will reach up to our goal, Don't worry about it, Just post.

:mellow: GG

Ok,now we have 98.700 posts.Still remains 1300 posts.I think that we can hit 100.000 till New Year.

Yeah, we won't even need to try that hard now to get the 100,000th post. We could even get it before the New Year.

yeah, but do keep the posts up, otherwise we'l still fail. To bad we can't get it for Christmas :(

Yeah, right now it seems impossible to get it at Christmas. If only a new GTA came out at this time, then we'd really have a sky high with posts but I can only dream. :P

unlikly to get that much post godfather.

And it amazes me that we didn't get lot's of member because of liberty city and Vice city stories. But it was just a game to fill time and get some earing money I think. Around October we'l have maybe 2500 more members. And after the release even more

We should start thinking in how much time we can get 1.000.000 posts.That is a very big goal to get.Still we are at 98.920 posts.We need to talk here much.

Can't we make a tread that doesn't increase your post count. Spam it like hell. And afterwords delete it...

Then we'd lost all the posts afterwards. I think only legit posts count, not the deleted ones.