Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
294588296.png

heres my umm... 2mb connection?

More than 2mb. More likely you're on a 4mb but judging by your incredibly high ping you're probably using bandwidth with downloads of some sort, which is why your speed isn't really showing the maximum.

@Unnamed Noodle: Yes that is slow. But I suspect you're on a 512k broadband connection, which is the slowest possible, though better than dialup of course. I don't know what ISP's are like in the Philippines but it looks like they're not all that great.

well i dont really know all that stuff about internet connection etc... but i think im using a dialer (im not 100% sure i just remember once i had to connect using a dialer but now its either automatic or im just not using it anymore) and BTW the server i was checking from is located really not far from here so this possibly could be it.

and the ping... well that is just occasional (like when i try to enter the internet sometimes it just takes ALOT to load on every site i try but then it just comes back to normal by it self in a couple of minutes)

• 1 month later...

I tried this again, and I still think this test is a piece of shit. My internet speed is 3.4 Mbps, and this is the test result I got:

319355475.png

I'm looking to get fibre-optic broadband in the next few years, hopefully. America get around 60 Mbps, and the UK only gets around 20 Mbps though, which sucks. It should improve over time.

Edited by The Bossman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...