Chris

Your Internet Speed

At least you can take comfort in knowing that as soon as I reach outside the borders of my country, I get pretty bottlenecked.

Every other countries infrastructure isn't up for the challenge. :P

Your download is pretty good, Spider. Too bad about your ping.

I hear ya, the test usually bounces back and forth 20k and 50k for me.

It isn't really that reliable for precise measurement of your internet connection, it only gives you a rough idea of what your net is like.

URL=http://www.speedtest.net]73492129.png[/url]

I beat pretty much everyone, except for you, and David, who musta photoshopped it or somethin', because that's some fast ass internet. <_<

NewBitmapImage-2.jpg

Edited by raybob

You know what I'm wondering is why my upload speed is so slow. I have Road Runner, (10 mbps) a wired connection, and a brand new router.

401120380.png

Its great, only that I never get that kind of a download connection.

Could this be because my Router is too old or something?

What router do you have and how old is it?

What about your networking card? Wired or wireless? What type?

Many factors could do that.

Edited by raybob

I beat pretty much everyone, except for you, and David, who musta photoshopped it or somethin', because that's some fast ass internet. <_<

NewBitmapImage-2.jpg

Not really. Even just reading the last page I can see numerous speeds above 10, yours doesn't touch 8.

Also, you have no idea about Sweden's infrastructure do you... that's a perfectly normal speed in some countries.

Also, you have no idea about Sweden's infrastructure do you... that's a perfectly normal speed in some countries.

I know, it's fucking awesome.

I'll tell ya, to get that type of speed around here, you gotta look hard and pay an ass load of cash.

Edited by raybob

And also, no the other pictures aren't photoshopped. In some parts of Europe and America you can have 30+MB/sec internet speed.

Here's mine (as of January 21th) (And also it can be a bit slower than before because the internet shares signal with the TV, etc):

406515918.png

Lolwtf, what the hell was that 2KB/sec upload? I have the lowest upload speed ever :P

Edited by Spider-Vice

Nope, not shopped,these guys came in our place with teh awsum nets a few weeks back,was tired with the 23000 KB's so...

EDIT:

If it was...

It would show it like this.

iff3s.jpg

Edited by Steam

YAY NEW NET.

423525587.png

Tops David's.

Dude the fuck with that Upload.

Funny, I have fiber-optic and it's only a 10mbps connection. My ISP also offers 15mbps, but it's too expensive.

Then again, due to my fucked PC, you might as well say my internet speed is limited to about 5kbps. :cry::hurrhurr: