Chris

Your Internet Speed

I gave the test another go and I still suck. :P

425132789.png

@Steam. I used to think you were cool, but now, since you internet is so much better, we can no longer be friends.

DAMN. And I pay $60 a month for this piece of shit.

425125408.png

Fucking Telstra!

I gave the test another go and I still suck. :P

425132789.png

@Steam. I used to think you were cool, but now, since you internet is so much better, we can no longer be friends.

LOL Australian internet. I feel sorry for you guys. I mean I like your country, I do, but your Internet is appalling!

Gotta love that Eastern European internet though. War torn countries like that have their telecommunications crippled to shit so they start new ones with fibre optics and it pays off now.

I secretly wish the UK had been a bit more badly bombed during the war (just our telecoms, not people) so that we'd all be on fibre optic now. The govt can't justify the upgrade costs for the entire country now so we're stuck with copper wire until the ISPs put fibre optics down themselves, which, thankfully, a few seem to have started :)

LOL Australian internet. I feel sorry for you guys. I mean I like your country, I do, but your Internet is appalling!

Your kidding, I would love to have Earthbound's internet! Compared to mine it's amazing.

Chris,would you give a go at speedtest and compare it with mine?

My friend has a faster net,that's because i left that ISP and that's what happens.

This is his.

413187140.png

Edited by Steam

Chris,would you give a go at speedtest and compare it with mine?

My friend has a faster net,that's because i left that ISP and that's what happens.

This is his.

413187140.png

182661550.png

damn your internet is so fast! jeeez.

undercover i cannot believe u pay 60 a month for 256k adsl...far out. its 65 a month for us, but its optus cable.

Ooh, Speedtest redesigned! :P

437212596.png

My school's ISP is an EPIC FAIL! :pissedred:

To be fair, you were testing that against a server in another country that's over 1500 miles from you. Of course you'll get shitty results. Test it against a more local server. I presume there is one.

Well, here's my new test, almost maxed out my download, but my upload and ping suck.

437881437.png

Edited by raybob95

439046469.png

:\

Not great, but I'm glad my area is upgrading it's internet connection. I'm on 2mb and now I'm going to go onto 10mb. This is going to happen in a months time. So yeah. :)

463244717.png

Aussie Internet = FAIL. However, the government is spending billions to upgraded the aussie broadband but that will only be finished in 2016.

Fucking shit? I reckon.

437846862.png

What the fuuuuuck ? Is there a mistake in the Decimal point?

Edited by TOXIC

How immature are you Steam?

Hurrah for Earthbound. I'm getting a high-strength 60db antenna mid-next week so my NextG signal should increase I hope. Fingers crossed.

I'll try the test again, see what I get. My current speed right this second is 3.5Mbps:

466799077.png

SgtMike, that's one hell of a connection you got there. Fibreoptic, or just a good company?

EDIT: So yeah, it says over 6Mbps DL speed, but my connection has NEVER gone above 4Mbps. I guess it's because of my area I live in. I would LOVE to have Fibreoptic...

Edited by Bateman.