The Matrix Trilogy

I watched the first two. BTW, Reloaded and Revolution are actually one movie, just split into two for time. The first one was the best.

Um, in all technicallities they are ALL one movie...

Yeah it's a great series, first one was the best IMO. The second one was pretty good too, but I didn't think the third one was all that great to be honest. But still, there's no denying it's an awesome trilogy.

It's right up there with Back to the Future and The Lord of the Rings when it comes to great trilogies.

I'm big fan of Matrix even I don't like the ending very much...

Yeah, Neo dies.... :cry: Of course, I knew this before I saw it because my friend likes to show me certain parts of movies but not the whole thing >.<

Yeah it's a great series, first one was the best IMO. The second one was pretty good too, but I didn't think the third one was all that great to be honest. But still, there's no denying it's an awesome trilogy.

It's right up there with Back to the Future and The Lord of the Rings when it comes to great trilogies.

I really love the Matrix trilogy, second best trilogy ever, I am a huge back to the future fan, but the matrix trilogy comes right there at second place, I have the 10 DVDs boxset and it is great.

• 2 weeks later...