GTA:VCS v GTA:LCS

Ciaran

GTA:VCS v GTA:LCS  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better?

• Vice City Stories
    • Liberty City Stories
    • I like both of them

So far we've seen one guy who likes LCS more. This guy hasn't even played VCS, and only likes LCS more because it is released for PS2.

Playing VCS to him is gunna be like a punch in the face...

My point is that I am not changing anyones opinion. There is that one guy, but he is uninformed.

Edited by Al the Killer

So far we've seen one guy who likes LCS more. This guy hasn't even played VCS, and only likes LCS more because it is released for PS2.

Playing VCS to him is gunna be like a punch in the face...

Uh, if you're talking about Ciaran, he voted for LCS and he's played both LCS and VCS on PSP.

If you're talking about me, I haven't voted since I haven't played VCS yet but I've never played LCS on PS2, I played it on PSP. -_-

The title really says it all.

I voted for LCS because I had way more fun with it. VCS was good but it wasn't really a big step in the GTA series. Even though the Jet Ski's and Empire Building was good the storyline could of been better.

So LCS is a big step in the GTA series, even though it was missing almost every feature of San Andreas right?

Lol yeah TVG you don't take everything someone says so seriously and smart mouth them. I think we both know what he meant; that LCS was a big step because it was released on the PSP and was something new. On topic, I can't really say cause I haven't played either of them hehe. So far VCS is winning my opinion as with VC being my favourite GTA and all the new features but I will find out this Christmas because those are 2 games that I am getting. Can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...
VCS and LCS are more likely to have the same graphics, a bit improved, but will still have the same graphics.

Yeah, the only difference is that Vice City Stories is a bit brighter since it's in Vice City and it's brighter, lol. I voted for Vice City Stories because there were more useful features and also obviously because it's set in Vice City.