100% on computer?

JOYA

Ok, but how is it possible? For things like the dirt ring event at the stadium, can you actually complete that using a keyboard? I imagine you would need one of the special playstation controllers for computer.

Edited by JOYA

Ok, but how is it possible? For things like the dirt ring event at the stadium, can you actually complete that using a keyboard? I imagine you would need one of the special playstation controllers for computer.

Sure thing, I can play only with keyboard. I don't have a PS so I'm not used to gamepads. Besides, I got 100%. But then I've reinstalled Windows and my save was gone forever :cry:

What do you mean? Is it easier to play with controller than keyboard? I don't know because I've never had one. But how can it be easier? What's the difference?

It's easier because the controls are more accurate. There is pressure sensitive acceleration/braking etc, and the joysticks are more exact for steering.

True, but I still prefer keyboard when it comes to "driving arcades" like GTA is. However, I have the joystick for planes. And that's all I use it for. But the keyboard+mouse combination pwns when it comes to shooters and strategies. Most definetely.

Keyboard&mouse pwns gamepads to hell!

Mice are much better for aiming, so much less clumsy and keyboards can be configured so you can use whatever keys you are comfortable with (I<3 WASD lol) :thumbsup: , and i find missions on GTA on the PC so easy whilst my mates get frustrated on PS lol. Anywhoo, back ln topic >.< , i have completed VC 100% on pc, as QD said, it's easier IMO to just wait until you stumble upon them than to use a map...

keyboards can be configured so you can use whatever keys you are comfortable with

Can't you configure controller buttons? I was sure you can. I have a steering wheel. I can configure that.

it's easier IMO to just wait until you stumble upon them than to use a map...

How come? That would take ages to stumble on all 100 of them. Map would take few hours.

I remember in my good ole ps2 days I got something like 110% in GTAVC, with an Action Replay cheat disk of course. I started out a new game with a 100 Hidden Packages already collected, and by the time I completed the whole game, side missions and all, I had that much %. For some reason that doesnt work on the PC version though...well, as far as I know.

lol, 110%, thats awesome. I remember a friend of mine had a cheat disc, it gave him 100 hidden packages. When you actually found another package it would say 'Hidden package 101 of 100 found'. It was pretty funny.

• 3 weeks later...