How did you find out about GTA?

Ciaran

Well I seen an advert on the tv about Vice City and it seemed like a brilliant game. Since I had a ps2 at the time I thought why not see if I can get it. When I did eventually did get it, I seen how good it really was. Then I searched on the internet looking for cheats ( :innocent: ) and I seen how many fan sites there where dedicated to the gta series. So when I heard about gta:sa I joined up on a couple of fan sites trying to see what was in it and such.

That's mine, What's your story?

I got my first GTA which was Vice City on PC. I got it after I saw my cousin playing it. I said it was a bad game but my mom actually insisted on buying it and I wasn't really into violent games since it was actually my first, I just jacked cars, played around, and crashed them all the time. Once in a while, I'd play missions but I'd mostly play around. A few years later, I got Liberty City Stories, and about a couple of months later I ended up getting San Andreas and when Christmas comes, there'll be Vice City Stories.

Edited by Rashon125

The first time I played it was GTA3. It was my older brothers game, when he went to college he let me borrow his ps2 and games. I fell in love with it soon after starting it. It was the only game of his that I would play. When he moved I was going to steal it from him because he absoultly hated the game ... but I didn't, for I am a good sister ... or not >.>

My brother decided it was a good idea to corrupt me from day 1, since GTA1 was released (back when they where called EAX studios or whatever :unsure: ) so the very 1st time he played it he trained me into a monotonous killing machine. He only rarely let me play it, cos i was young and my parents would shout at him :lol:

Until Vice City, that is. Then i was truly addicted. The moment i found out this site was trying to fing a .CFG editor to change the handling in SA, realised this site had a wealth of mods , and a forum... and here i am! :thumbsup:

When i was younger i got my dad to rent the original gta while I looked around the same shop. I was nowhere near 18 but wanted to play it. As recent as last year i was playing the demo of gta that came with official playstation magazine about 9 years ago, that was what got me interested in the first place, the go anywhere do anything feel about it.