Is GTALCS anygood?

dylman06

Well it's good to play, it's like VCS, but without the features in VCS, like doing drive-by's and riding Helicopters... But don't buy it, Since You've Wasted your money on it, Well it would be a little cheap now.

ok umm well :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i wont buy it yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say buy it if you like the GTA series. Its set back on liberty city, so you'll know your way around, plus it has the added bonus of bikes, for screaming down alleyways while the feds chase you. Its V.CHEAP now, probably $10 or $12 in america, and about £9.99 or so in england. Go on the net to buy it cheap, like amazon or gameplay or game, or another site. Its quite short, but fun to play.

Well it's good to play, it's like VCS, but without the features in VCS, like doing drive-by's and riding Helicopters... But don't buy it, Since You've Wasted your money on it, Well it would be a little cheap now.

You can do drive-bys in LCS like in any other GTA. I really think LCS is really great and it's really a good game to play. It may not rank up to VCS but it's a great game.

You can do drive-bys in LCS like in any other GTA. I really think LCS is really great and it's really a good game to play. It may not rank up to VCS but it's a great game.

Well drive by's without seeing Toni Actually shoot, But after that its ok, But in VCS, when you do the VCS Muiltiplayer, You could do it in there.

Well drive by's without seeing Toni Actually shoot, But after that its ok, But in VCS, when you do the VCS Muiltiplayer, You could do it in there.

Though, if you set the camera view to directly in front of the car, you can turn to the direction Toni's shooting in and you can see him shoot unless you're talking about passenger drive-bys.