[SA]no limits

Wheelman101

Oh my, no chance of me dling that. How long is it anyway? I'd suggest you to use MPEG-2 @1777kbps. You can get very good filesize (10mb/min) with a decent quality. Or use WMV format, although I'm not a fan of it since it's not that good on higher resolutions (although it pwns on 320x240, but with bad audio).

(note:adobe premier is a pile of hairy horse shite,)

Oh shut up, I use it and it's awesome. I bet you don't even have the program, and it would be too complicated for you to use it anyway.

Wheelman, you might want to render a loss less avi and then use another program to compress it. I render a loss less and then compress it using UVS 9.0 since it has more quality options.

And I want a u2b link too, please.

A very nice vid, I can see you have improved alot since your audition for GLS and you are slowly becoming a good stunter. There were some nice bumps in there, also a very high bbm in there at the start, it looked a bit floaty but I don't think it was modded. The zoom transitions got a bit overused in there though. Overall a nice vid 8/10 Just keep at it and you'll be an awesome stunter in no-time.

yeah i did use Adobe Premiere elements for the video, but for the ending video i used Windows

Movie Maker. i dont know if they have the " Text on video" option :( but yeah thanks, now i need some BMX/MTB stunts ;)

EDIT: yeah ghost if you think i modded(float) i didnt,it lags when i go fast,but now that is solved with my new computer :)

Edited by wheelman101