Horror fans

SonOfLiberty

• 5 weeks later...

I've seen quite a few horror movies but have never really been freaked out by any of them. One of the worst moments though was when watching the ring. Just after they were playing the video (keep it mind we had all the lights off and it was quite dark), the phone rang.

My brother and I looked at each other, then a few seconds later burst out with laughter.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I know I'm bumping my own thread, but anyway.... ;)

Does anyone like remakes of classic horrors?

There's a remake of Halloween by Rob Zombie coming out this year. Looks really cool. I thought the original Halloween was very tame, to the likes of most horrors from the 70s.

Would love to see a remake of Friday the 13th of A nightmare on Elm Street.

I'm not really that knowledgeable when it comes to horror movies, but yeah, I just love it when it's really pouring with rain, and it's windy and all, and when the rain is rattling on the windows, and you pop some popcorn in the microwave, and you go to your couch and sit down and relax and grab a horror movie, you put it in the DVD-player, oh yeah... And it all begins! Oh man... I miss halloween baby! Oh man, know what I'm saying... Anyway man, but yeah, I like horror movies, Texas Chainsaw Massacre was pretty damn good but not even a bit scary (I was laughing most of the time), and yeah I remember, long time ago, I watched some horror movie with a doll starring in it, I think it was called Child's Play or something, that was a good one, there's also some follow-ups but I haven't watched them. Oh yeah, there's more too but I don't rememeber the names.

• 2 weeks later...