Woo the shop is now fixed

Chris

Being new, I am also a bit ignorant. What is the shop, and what is it for?

I've noticed that there's some stats to my left here, shop dollars and such.. What's the point of it?

And why is the shop all sold out? How do we earn the dollars? By posting?

So many questions..

-Fred

Being new, I am also a bit ignorant. What is the shop, and what is it for?

I've noticed that there's some stats to my left here, shop dollars and such.. What's the point of it?

And why is the shop all sold out? How do we earn the dollars? By posting?

So many questions..

-Fred

The shop is just for a little extra interactivity to the forums, and the current time it serves no purpose

The stats you see, shop dollars etc. is earnt by posting new topics and replies, it is what you use to buy stuff from the shop

The shop is all sold out because we haven't restocked it yet, I will be doing that today

Oh and if the forum is running slower for you it is the server not the shop, the shop would not affect how slow the forum loads, so its nothing i can sort out.

the items are all restocked now :blink:

we used to use the items in fake gang wars between our forum gangs, however nobody seems to have gangs now so its all kinda pointless now which im really annoyed at.

It was a really complicated system though and was very good to be honest, now you just buy weapons for fun i guess

• 1 month later...
shops cost 5000 and you can only sell items from your inventory

ok thanks...you know that kinda sucks, because it would be so much coooler if you could add custom weapons and cars and stuff, this other site I was on had it, and it was very popular...

When will the GTA Shops restock?

Edited by franswurst