Vice City or Vice City Stories?

Rashon.

I also forgot to say that I don't want any biased decisions saying for example... "VC was better, VCS had too many glitches". I love VC as much as the next guy but there were no glitches in VCS that prevented you from completing the storyline or getting 100% I don't even have the game and I know that. Vice City and especially San Andreas had some glitches like that so please don't factor in glitches with VCS. I'm looking for comparing the storyline and the game overall like Ciaran did and no anyone saying anything like VCS had too many glitches.

I noted there was a GTA III vs. LCS topic in the LCS section so I thought I'd post a VC vs. VCS topic. Again, I can't really say anything until Christmas since I don't actually own the game yet. :innocent:

Edit: Darn it, the poll didn't go through.

You might notice that in the last thread, I was bitching about how LCS cannot possibly be thought of as worse than VCS by anyone with half a brain.

Well this is different. I agree, VC had better story and character, but VCS had so many more features. Had it been on PS2, I think it would've been a real contender.

Old cities are always a little boring. (LC was boring anyway)

I also forgot to say that I don't want any biased decisions saying for example... "VC was better, VCS had too many glitches". I love VC as much as the next guy but there were no glitches in VCS that prevented you from completing the storyline or getting 100% I don't even have the game and I know that. Vice City and especially San Andreas had some glitches like that so please don't factor in glitches with VCS. I'm looking for comparing the storyline and the game overall like Ciaran did and no anyone saying anything like VCS had too many glitches.

Believe it or not glitches can actually make a game less enjoyable. I prefer VC because it is on PS2.

I don't have the game yet. But I'll get it in a couple of days with the money I got, just have to wait to go to another city (not to far away) where I can get it for like 20 bucks. Man I can't wait! Ummm VCS does looks fairly good so far with all the new features but Vice City was like a classic with Tommy and everything, so so far I'm leaning towards VC but haven't gotten VCS yet.

Edited by Artur

Dont worry i do. LOL i reckon theres no comparainice with both the games. There on two differnt platforms. So theres less space on the PSP then on the computer theres unlemated space for VC..................

................................but story line wise i reckon VCS was better.

• 3 weeks later...
................................but story line wise i reckon VCS was better.

Not even close, dude. Vice City's storyline by far outnumbers all of the rest of the GTAs. VCS is feeling a little, I don't know, too bland with the missions. It feels too much like a scripted video game. Now don't get me wrong, I love the game, for I love Vice City and I heartz jet skis, but the storyline is feeling a bit blegh to me. Especially the beginning.

Just my personal opinion.

VC FTW.

• 1 month later...

Well personally I like VC better. Ok, VCS is better on-foot, and IMO Vice City looks better in VCS, more neon lights and all, just love it man. And I like the soundtrack, I just love the 80s man, I'd say the soundtrack is a little bit better in VCS but both are really great. But the bad framerate and I'm not quite comfortable with the camera angles, and the story is a bit soft when compared to VC. VC's storyline is the greatest one I've ever experienced in any GTA. Now I still haven't played all the missions in VCS but so far it looks pretty good you know, I like the missions, but the side-missions is pretty damn boring.

Anyway man, VCS is a great game, but VC is still my top favourite.